What do you have on your pasta?

Going to have to look through this thread for ideas, as it's all I want at the moment!

I like it with pesto, pine nuts and sun blushed tomatoes and a bit of cheese, or just homemade pasta sauce with a lot of cheese lol

Pasta and butter is amazing! I mix it with chopped chives, lush. Other than that we have..
Hidden roast veg pasta (peppers, red onion, tomato, garlic, chilli and pinenuts drizzled in oil and honey, roasted then blitzed, makes an amazing sauce).
Arrabbiata with meatballs.
Carbonara.
Tomato puree, butter and parsley(also tastes incredible on giant cous cous).
Blue cheese and bacon.
Plain with balsamic vinegar and salad.
Good old tuna and sweetcorn with loads of onion.

For lunch I had pasta with tuna, mayo and a bit of pepper anda bit of cheese on. Xx

So i brought some green pesto yesterday.... omg, maybe its because im pregnant but it was amazing. Im sure iv had it on pizza before but was great on plain pasta with a bit of cheese. LO was enjoying it, ( he requested i feed him because he was feeling poorly) untill he realised he was eating something green. Even OH liked it.
Down side was waking up at 3am and thinking " i wonder, if i ask nicely, if OH will cycle to tesco for some crusty bread so i can have crusty bread, cheese and pesto" and then realising it wasnt going to happen.

We actually had spaghetti with home made spinach pesto this evening. Delicious :D

roasted cherry tomatoes, garlic, rocket, bit of olive oil and lots of chilli!

Butter and pasta is nice with a bit of cheese too. We had to take in pasta toppings back in highschool for cooking, and everyone Thought I was strange taking butter and cheese! Weird to see so many people suggesting it!

Pasta with kale, parmesan, chilli & garlic is yummy. But for lunch today I made pasta with tuna & dairylea cheese spread - was delicious!

my lo loves pasta,, I cook pasta with little pieces of broccoli and cauliflower, drain it and stir some cheese spread through it,, its lovely :thumbup:

hmm..
I love home made mac cheese with bacon.. we are having that tonight :)
We also do pasta bakes, which is usually tomato and herb sauce..
On lazy days we used to buy packets of 'Pasta and Sauce' we liked cheese and broccoli flavour.
i personally like tuna pasta bake, which i think is just a tomato based sauce with some tuna in..
I also like cold tuna pasta with lots of salad cream (for taste) and a bit of mayo (for the texture)
if im not too hungry, or for lunch i like warm plain boiled pasta with grated cheese on top :)

We usually have tomato and herb pasta bake.

Today were having pasta with tomato and herb sauce and lamb meatballs :)

I like white/alfredo sauces, or cheese sauces. I had spaghetti bol so much growing up that now I can't stand most tomato based sauces.

I love all kinds of sauces on pasta but my LO's all time fave is king prawns and scallops friend in lemon butter and garlic mix in to linguine and throw some spinach and mix it threw

Cheese sauce, cream sauce, Alfredo sauce, tomato and meat sauce...and then an olive oil/basil/mushroom/tomato stove top concoction. LOL The last one is just so delicious and light. Top it off with some fresh Parmesan grated cheese. Love!!

Tom passata sauce, meat tom sauce, my eldest used to eat plain noodles with butter and salt:) also love cream sauces, cheese sauces, and strogenoffs and curries:):) im a pasta lover for sure!:):)

Home made or shop bought vegan pesto (ocado sell a proper Italian one but it can only be found if you search in the dairy free section), home made tomato sauce with or without veggie mince, I made a nice 'cream' sauce the other day with vegan rice cream, garlic, bit of salt and pepper, thyme and parsley and leftover breadcrumbs. Xx

I love pasta so much lol. My fav is with soy sauce and cheese. Others are:

Mixed veg and a tin of condensed mushroom soup
Bolognaise sauce
Philly with leeks and mushrooms
Beans and cheese
Chopped up chicken, cucumber and salad cream
Cheese sauce with mushrooms and ham

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads