What do you have on your pasta?

I love most things nearly all tomato sauces, carbonara, Alfredo, pesto, tuna and mayo

Ds will only eat plain pasta with grated cheese

Ahhh how did I forget about pesto!!! I started making my own, it's actually beautiful!

I love pesto pasta, it's always a hit in our house. Mainly tomato and soft cheese sauces but DH loves pasta mixed with a tin of condensed chicken soup! broccoli and sweetcorn. random but quite nice

Oh I forgot salmon or smoked salmon, creme fraiche, lemon juice and peas.
Meatballs and ikea sauce.
Xx

Iv never tried pasta with pesto, purely because its green and my OH wont go near anything green.

:haha: we usually have red pesto, I prefer it to the green :thumbup:

You can buy red pesto? Iv only ever seen green. Tbf havnt really been looking. How daft do i sound. Lol. Will pick some up next week.

My children love pasta mixed with baked beans and then melted cheese on top! I tried it the other day too and quite enjoyed it as a snack

If you get green pesto and add a bit of tomato puree, it's kind of like red pesto and goes further :p

We dont eat much pasta, sometimes spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs, or macaroni and cheese (as a baked casserole or Kraft dinner). My OH used to make Alfredo sauce but it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

We have:

-pasta with a variety of homemade tomato based sauces (meatball bolognese, pasta and ratatouille, spicy sausage pasta etc etc)

- pasta mixed with a teeny bit of butter, a drizzle of olive oil and topped with Parmesan-particularly nice with fried mushrooms and wilted spinach.

- pesto pasta.

- tuna pasta, sweetcorn and mayo.

- Creme fraiche makes a lovely sauce for pasta, either drizzled on top or mixed in- I make a yummy Chilli and Prawn linguine, topped with a drizzle of creme fraiche with a squeeze of lime mixed in.

xx

-

Can't stand tomato based sauces so I usually have pasta either with some salad or I mash up some avocado and mix it with creme fraiche and have it with that. And sometimes pasta carbonara.
Maria likes it plain (hell, she likes it raw!) but she'll also eat it with a creme fraiche sauce or with ketchup and bacon bits.

I love pasta pretty much any kind of way. Tomato sauce, cream sauce, olive oil with a bunch of fresh veggies mixed in. I will also make a cheese sauce with Mexican seasonings, mix in chicken, bell pepper, etc and mix that with pasta, or do something similar with Cajun seasonings.

I make it in a million different ways and always from scratch...Greeks loooove their pasta :haha:

Other than bolognese or tomato sauce and tiny bits of meat I usually make penne with chicken-cream-fresh parsley-pine nuts or plain pasta with olive oil and steamed veggies. I also love spaghetti with smoked salmon, little bits of steamed broccoli and a tiny bit of lemon zest that I add right before serving.

My husband would be in heaven if I just made him a carbonara every day with tons of bacon :haha:

I adore any cream based sauce, favourite being cream, mushrooms and white wine. Usually though I just have chopped up tomatoes, lemon juice, spinach and maybe a bit of parmesan. I really love chicken, cheese, tomato and avocado with it too. I wish pasta was calorie free, I could eat it every day!

I like pasta with tomatoey sauce - mixed with veggies and chickpeas is nice, chorizo and butterbeans (or justs fry the chorizo and toss the pasta in the oil that's released) and tuna pasta.
If you make a plain tomato sauce you can melt soft cheese like mascarpone in which is nice and creamy (especially good with spinach)
I also like roasting a tray of veg and tossing with pasta and olive oil.

Mine love it with homemade cheese sauce, sometimes add bacon/ham to it too or sweetcorn and peas or broccoli too.
We also eat it with pesto alot too and tomato sausage cut up and added it :).

I have it with tomato sauce with bockwurst, sweetcorn and mozzarella (yeah the sweetcorn is a little weird, but I love the stuff and can eat it with almost anything).

I also have it with napoli sauce (tomato sauce with basil, oregano etc mixed in) with either beef or pork mince.

I love pasta, I could live off it if I could xD
I personally think the wurst is a bit weird xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"