What do you ladies think?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0737.jpg

here's my chart

My Ovulation Chart

judging from ur opk cd17 uve o'd xx

I read that you don't O until you're OPK is negative again (the test line is lighter than the control again) and I just had my dip in my chart today, so Maybe I O today or tomorow? not sure?:shrug:

Yeah I read that too.. I don't opk myself... But apparently nope not ov'd til it's disappeared so maybe today is your final 24 hours to bd as it's positive? xxx

Yeah I read that too.. I don't opk myself... But apparently nope not ov'd til it's disappeared so maybe today is your final 24 hours to bd as it's positive? xxx

Yea I plan on trying to BD today! :thumbup:

Your OPK looks positive to me. It takes 12-36 hours to ovulate once your OPK turns positive. BD until your temperature rises. Once your temperature rises you have ovulated.

Your OPK looks positive to me. It takes 12-36 hours to ovulate once your OPK turns positive. BD until your temperature rises. Once your temperature rises you have ovulated.

Okay so what does it mean when my temp dips like it did today?

Okay so what does it mean when my temp dips like it did today?

It doesn't mean anything. You can't tell when you are about to ovulate by your temperatures, you can only tell after it happened. You have had dips before this one.

All I know for sure is when you get that positive like you have, get to it woman!! Lots of :sex:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->