What do you make of this? I'm so confused.

BKKBabe

Mom to 2 amazing beings
Reaction score
TTC no. 3. I charted a few months for the first baby and my cycle is as typical as you get. 27-29 days average. LP of 14 days. Nothing special.

So this is cycle no. 3 for baby no. 3 and I decided to chart just to get an idea. I'm still very regular. My charts back then looked very typical. This one... not so much. But now, I'm 15DPO, and my temps are high?! (and rising?!?!?). Something wrong with my thermometer? I tested yesterday and it's negative. I guess time will tell but... what do you think?

link to my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57a6f5

TTC no. 3. I charted a few months for the first baby and my cycle is as typical as you get. 27-29 days average. LP of 14 days. Nothing special.

So this is cycle no. 3 for baby no. 3 and I decided to chart just to get an idea. I'm still very regular. My charts back then looked very typical. This one... not so much. But now, I'm 15DPO, and my temps are high?! (and rising?!?!?). Something wrong with my thermometer? I tested yesterday and it's negative. I guess time will tell but... what do you think?

link to my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57a6f5

Hi there! I think it's one of two things, with #1 being most likely as my cycles are super predictable just like yours and it happened to me one fluke cycle...
1. Your period is just a little late and will arrive soon. Sometimes my temp won't drop off until the first full day of heavy flow. You may have a longer LP this cycle then your body should "reset."
2. You implanted late (CD13) so you didn't have enough hCGH to get a positive HPT yesterday. I'd just try to stay distracted with other things and see how the next couple days play out. Keep temping but I wouldn't test until Monday just to ease frustration.

:dust: and good luck!

StarryJune - Makes sense! I remember my temps dropping dramatically the day before when I charted back then (which I thought was happening on 13 DPO) but my periods have changed after two kids (first two-three days are very light before it goes all out...TMI sorry!). So maybe it'll just drop off later...

Or I'll test again, on Tuesday! :p

Stay distracted... good advice ;)

StarryJune - Makes sense! I remember my temps dropping dramatically the day before when I charted back then (which I thought was happening on 13 DPO) but my periods have changed after two kids (first two-three days are very light before it goes all out...TMI sorry!). So maybe it'll just drop off later...

Or I'll test again, on Tuesday! :p

Stay distracted... good advice ;)

You're welcome. The 2WW is just so frustrating! I spotted pink the last couple days (just when I wiped, the CM was super pale pink) and now this morning huge temp drop and I am really trying not to read too much into it. It's never happened to me. I will have to be in mega distraction mode all week if my temp rises way up tomorrow, ugh! Been TTC #1 for about 8 cycles/10 months (we took a couple breaks and some months we just weren't able to time it right due to traveling solo, etc.). It's such a stressful journey...

Looks like you may have implanted at 13dpo, a test would not show yesterday. Test again tomorrow.

starryjune - it is... it took (only) 5 months with our first, then bam! first cycle with our second. I was hoping I'd get this lucky again but this is cycle 3. The roller coaster is DRAINING. Totally hear you. And of course, seems everyone around you at the same gets pregnant the first cycle... Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

Hope this year - could be! that would make sense with my chart. If it is, i'll be worried about miscarriage though... isn't it more likely with late implantation? Ugh. I never thought being close to 35yo would make me worry so much about things going wrong. :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->