What do you make of this?

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
im 5 DPO today and i woke up with a pain in my bellybutton and a shooting pain going from my bellybutton right up the middle of my stomach. it was there for ages :shrug: never had this before.

Hmmm...I'm sure thats positive.
Don't know what it is.
Good luck hun.
xx

oooh could be ip hun. i hope it is good luck hun iv got mild cramps around my belly button xx

ooo! sounds ouchie! hope it's a good sign for you x

i am hunny feel a tad nauseaus and def haings some mild cramps low down. boobs arent sore or anything though x

i am the exact same as you hun no sore boobs or anything, is it too early for IP?

i dont think so hunim not really sure everyones different arent they! i had realy sore boobs 1dpo but there ok now x

Ive had alot of friends say that they have had the shooting pain behind the belly button area and have fallen pregnant!
I however, have never had this, hope its a good sign for you xxx

oh wow iv never heard that before im all excited now lol

wannabmamma i have but im trying not to get excited too....... and failing miserably!!

i cant wait for my tests to arrive next week, feeling hopefull now

Aww good luck girls!!! I hope you both get your :bfp:

My sis-in-law who is the most recently pregnant, said that she felt like a tugging aoin behind her belly button and down her tummy! :dust:

oooohhh!!!! hehe i have a draw of 25 ics and 10 random branded tests!!!!

i ordered 10 ICs on Friday so should get them tomorrow or tuesday :)

Sounds like possible implantation to me hun :dust: I had my dip at 4 dpo:thumbup: and similar type of pains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->