What do you make of this?

mind i think if i did i would obsess far more!!!! maybe its a blessing in disguise! x

this is my 2nd month charting and yeah i kinda obsess more lol

i dont know if this means anything but this mornig when OH and I were :sex: he found it abit difficult to emmm get it in :blush: he said i was very tight down below. would that mean anything??

i really hope so i also now have a pain in my left ovary area

yayy trhats gotta be good hun xx i have gone right off food! cheeze pizzza makes me feel ill x

oh im the opposite!! i hate chips but i had a a huge urge for a bag of chips and a big sloppy burger and this morning i had a roll with chips on it

i feel hungry but the food cooking smell makes me not want it once its cooked!

i feel hungry but the food cooking smell makes me not want it once its cooked!

I had this with bubs no.2!

i could not stand the smell of anything cooking, grilled, fried or baked!!! Consequently I ended up craving bowls of veg with gravy! That is all I ate except weetabix for breakfast! OH had to open every window in the house and keep the kitchen door shut when he cooked otherwise I would throw up :haha:

i think i may be imagining it all tbh.... :cry:

:hugs: hun! I think if it didnt drive us all insane trying for a baby, then no one would appreciate the hard work that goes into it. Natures way of making us appreciate it I think xxxx

aye! though the half eten plate is next to me and is making me gyp.im vbloated and im sure my bra feels a tad tighter....

ggrrrrrr!!!!!

my left boob has gottin noticably bigger than my right one OH said im going to tip over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->