What do you miss about newborn stage??

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Now jacob is getting older, he doesnt feel like a lil baby anymore :( And it got me thinking what i miss about newborn stage:

1. When i lift him after his sleep he kida curled up onto my chest :cloud9: Now he just wriggles :rofl:

2. Staying where you left him :rofl: now he seems to roll everywhere i cant leave him on him own on the bed or anything.

3. Naps in the day....Jacob has decided he only likes to sleep 2x30mins maybe 3 at a push a day!!! And still doesnt sleep at night :rofl: so i get an hr to maybe 2 hrs to myself a day :rofl:

4. his poo's(weird) but now there massive and STINK!! :rofl:

So what do you miss about the newborn stage?? XxxX

I definitely miss #1-2 on your list.

Also miss that moment of first seeing my new babies. :cloud9:

i miss summer going to sleep on me, now summer will only fall asleep in her cot, doesnt like been rocked to sleep at all, which is good in a way but i miss it!

Long naps during the day!

And how tiny she was in her moses basket or stroller and also what you listed about curling up to my chest. :cloud9:

It's amazing how fast they change!

I pretty much miss exactly what you miss!

She was so small and cuddly and sleepy before!

I miss how tiny she was and how much we got to snuggle.

i dont really miss anything.. i love the stage we're at now, the cute crawling stage, before the walking and tantrums start!!!

I miss the tininess! And not hurting my back everytime I pick her up. I also miss her sleeping in our room.

But I have to say I much prefer this stage- where she wants mecos she knows I'm her mum, puts her arms out for a cuddle when I go in to her in the morning, the way she is so determined to do things for herself!

I miss Connor wanting to sleep on my chest :cry: now he is too busy exploring the world to lay around with his mommy.

Byron's only 9 weeks but I miss how little he was, he's so heavy now! I also miss him sleeping lots as it can be quite trying at the moment. But now he can smile I wouldn't go back for the world!

I miss how tiny she was and how wondrous it was to have this little baby... They grow so fast!!

Yeah definetley the curled up on your chest sleeping one-Lauryn used to look like a little monkey clinging on-now she too big theres legs everywhere!

I miss going for a nap together during the day too as she doesn't nap much longer than 30 mins either-but she does sleep thru, most of the time, so I shouldn't complain too much about that.

I wonder where my little baby has gone :hissy: Noah has just grown up so so quick!!!

I miss the tiny little grip around my finger, I miss the teeny clothes that looked so sweet but now he looks to grown up for them!!

I loved how tiny he looked in his pram and the little sweet hats that he couldn't pull off :dohh:

I miss rocking him, cuddling him on my chest and bottle feeding him - he does everything himself now, its almost like he says 'mummy I'm a big boy now!!'

They really don't stay babies for long :cry:

xx

I loved all of the above...and i especially miss the properly snuggle cuddles. As now cuddles are quick ones before their next big imaginary adventure!
I love the stage we are at at the moment though, playing together, laughing together and learning together. Its a great adventure we are all on!

I miss the cuddles, hardly get them now unless she is really tired. Also miss being able to leave her somewhere and have her stay put. Oh and I miss her not whining :rofl:

I miss how tiny she was, although I do love this stage. She doesn't move, but she is interactive and enjoyable :)

i miss putting on those little outfits for him
i miss how tiny he was and how light he was,lol. Now he's a big monster ,lol
i miss the smell of newborn baby

i don;t miss the nappy thing, because he used to poo 10 times a day, i know it stinks now,lol. but only once a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->