What do you miss about newborn stage??

:dohh: I should add I miss the newborn smell. God I could have eaten him up in the first couple of weeks but now it's all gone.

i miss summer going to sleep on me, now summer will only fall asleep in her cot, doesnt like been rocked to sleep at all, which is good in a way but i miss it!

I miss that too! But I mostly miss his "smallness" - now he is much bigger and his clothes are bigger and he is heavy! However, I love his smiles, leg kicking and babbling so it's swings and roundabouts really!

Now jacob is getting older, he doesnt feel like a lil baby anymore :( And it got me thinking what i miss about newborn stage:

1. When i lift him after his sleep he kida curled up onto my chest :cloud9: Now he just wriggles :rofl:
2. Staying where you left him :rofl: now he seems to roll everywhere i cant leave him on him own on the bed or anything.
3. Naps in the day....Jacob has decided he only likes to sleep 2x30mins maybe 3 at a push a day!!! And still doesnt sleep at night :rofl: so i get an hr to maybe 2 hrs to myself a day :rofl:
4. his poo's(weird) but now there massive and STINK!! :rofl:
So what do you miss about the newborn stage?? XxxX

I miss all of the above. I also miss being pregnant, when I could feel her move around, loved it (not the swollen bits though!).

5 - Being able to change her with ease, even though she was floppy and had to be careful, now I have to change a wriggling little girl who thinks it's funny to get naked and doesn't want clothes on straight away.

6 - Also like others, the weight, oh blimey, definitely the little light bundle you could pick up with ease. My back misses that too

Don't want to rub noses in, but Gabbi still goes to sleep on my shoulder/chest, at least once a day, but only after a feed or when she's really tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->