What do you miss the most?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Thought I'd do a thread for this because lately I've been reminiscing the past time when i was with bumps daddy.

The thing i miss most is the 'us' time, after reading the very very very dirty thread on 'girly sanctuary' i started thinking about the naughty things we used to get up to, the way it made us so close yet dragged us apart too.

So many stories about the places, positions, thoughts etc...
Good times hey, miss em so much some days.

xx

I miss ..................................... NOTHING!!!

Not a single thing lol!!! Don't get me wrong, before all bump came about we did have a brill relationship but he changed big time. I don't think about the good times we had & instead focus on the fantastic times to come with my LO :)

XXXX

Lol wish i could forget the good times because it's making it so hard for me to get over him. xx

Awww babe! Think everyone takes a break up differently. I was a huuuge mess at first & couldn't get him out of my head, just like you thinking of all our good times!!

I know in time babe ur gonna be ok :) Once ur little man is here I reckon ur gonna feel differently!

xxxxxx

theres been days (since he split up with his OH) that I've wanted to ring him soo much for a bit of ermm ... catch up time haha :D xx

Hahaha I know wot u mean!! I miss 'that' but not necessarily with him, just in general!!

Get urself down 2 Ann Summers my girl lol :)

xxx

Am only 16! imagine the look they would give me haha

Lol u still have ur needs!! I waddled in there myself today. God knows what they were thinking of me hehehe

Haha get anything nice :p - its that girl sanctuary thread isn't it, its making the naughty side in everyone come out hahaha x

Tell me about it - was looking thru it just now & actually blushed!!

Hahaha something nice on my fat bump, I dnt think so. N cudnt justify spending over £40 on a *cough cough* toy when still got lotsa bubs stuff to get lmao!!

xx

Haha should have seen my face when i was reading through it then..just when you think all the girls on here are angels :D more like little devils behind closed doors haha! i mean yeh we all have our stories but oooof them girls haha

Haha i am seriously considering getting Adam, bumps daddy down 'one last time' haha i need this child out ;) xx

lmao as much as I cant wait to meet LO id rather go over due than have my ex touch me again hehehe

He is not worthy of my sexi bump hahaha n ur ex isnt worthy of you hunni lol

xxx

you have so much self-confidence -- so unlike me, i depended on him, i didnt feel good about myself unless he was cuddlin me or holding me tightly etc...

Awwww babe :(

That makes me so sad to read. U shud b mega confident - ur beautiful n about 2 have a gawjuss little boy :)

Ur about 2 experience the most amazing thing ever. U dnt need a man 2 feel good about yourself!!

You made my hormones kick off *looks down at the floor, crying* *HUGS!!!*
I've never had much self-confidence and Adam made me feel so happy and i enjoyed being with him but now it's over i can't help but thinking of the way it used to be, i may be 16 an even though sounds silly to some but i have never experienced love like that!

xx

Awwww hunni!! Damn hormones!!

N it doesnt sound silly at all. I hate ppl who patronise young people when they say they love someone. Coz im sure you love Adam 2 pieces. U dnt need to be over 50 with saggy tits to say uve been in love lol!!

Trust me tho, one day ur gonna meet someone who worships you & ur son. Thats what you deserve!! I was with a lad from 12 - 18 & honestly hun wen we split I was heartbroken but since him ive had many a boyfriend & ive loved the experience lmao!!

xxx

I want to believe you with all my heart! but deep down i can't I've been hurt to many times. But as i say, tomorrow is another day, who knows what will happen xxx

In a few years I guarantee u'll message me & say ' Kelly, ur a bloody genius!! I dont think about that idiot ever n ive met a lovely lad who treats me right & I want u 2b chief bridesmaid at our wedding lmao!! '

Give it time babe n you'll see :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"