What do you miss the most?

You too, hey i want to be your chief bridesmaid if your mine haha :D xxx

Well, I've come to the conclusion that every guy named Adam is trouble. TROUBLE I TELL YA!!! :rofl:

I don't miss anything right now to tell you the truth. The only thing I keep thinking about was last Christmas and how hard its going to be this Christmas with a brand new baby who has no father. That is the only thing that makes me want to hold on to some sort of anything for him.

I miss sex like crazy though, especially now. I'm half tempted to see who I can dig up (sorry, I don't want that to make me sound like a slut! Don't judge!!) but the thought of sleeping with someone while I'm carrying someone else's baby makes me slightly ill.

Hahaha I know what you mean lol

Ive been having really graphic dreams lately!!! I really do miss sex but not with him!! To be honest ne1 will do lol!!

xxx

Well, I've come to the conclusion that every guy named Adam is trouble. TROUBLE I TELL YA!!! :rofl:

I don't miss anything right now to tell you the truth. The only thing I keep thinking about was last Christmas and how hard its going to be this Christmas with a brand new baby who has no father. That is the only thing that makes me want to hold on to some sort of anything for him.

I miss sex like crazy though, especially now. I'm half tempted to see who I can dig up (sorry, I don't want that to make me sound like a slut! Don't judge!!) but the thought of sleeping with someone while I'm carrying someone else's baby makes me slightly ill.

:hugs: I think about times like that too, an fathers day + birthdays an so on ... an the times like when Jayden needs a daddy to explain the things a mummy can't :cry:

To be honest i miss sex so much! an you DO NOT sound like a slut at all, we all have needs! i mean come on ten months without a bit of pleasure, its totally torture haha.
I had a OH whilst being pregnant (and not with Adam) but the thought of me carrying another lads baby and being with him made me think that i was to much of a baggage for him, he is young an shouldn't be held down by a girl with another lads baby so i ended it but were still good friends xxx

You know what, I don't actually miss the sex or anything. I just miss the little things like cuddling up on the sofa whilst watching TV, or taking the dogs for a walk, and him telling me he loves me a million times a day.

There's so many times, even now where something happens and I think 'Oh I must tell Gav that' then realise there's no point because he doesn't give a toss.

*HUGS* We don't need them girls, were strong + independent girls who can be just as good mums on our own, in fact probably ten times better because we don't have the men stressin us out actin like kids while trying to look after one too lol xxxx

I miss sex definitly! This is the longest I've been without since I started...

But I wouldn't feel comfortable....

I guess a few more mothns won't hurt me?

*HUGS* We don't need them girls, were strong + independent girls who can be just as good mums on our own, in fact probably ten times better because we don't have the men stressin us out actin like kids while trying to look after one too lol xxxx
That's very true. They'd probs only get jealous of the attention LO will be getting instead of them *rollseyes*

Girl power and all that, eh ;)

haha what are we like girls, the thing we all miss most is SEX! hahaa xxx

Haha! been thinkin a lot lately an am so dying to ring Adam up for 'one last time', he got the baby in these, he can get em out ha! xxx

Lol but remember Rach - ur better than him n DONT want his dirty hands on ya lol

xxxx

I feel quite abnormal now for not missing sex, haha :blush:

haha maybe you miss sex, just don't miss the sex with HIM! haha x

bahah I was discussing this with my pregnant ex-roomate...her boyfriend is away working in Alberta so she isn't getting any either. I said something about anything with legs would be alright at this point(jokingly)...and she goes "no, Rae...who actually NEEDS legs? I mean, really, what do legs do for you? They don't need legs!"

I miss ..................................... NOTHING!!!

Not a single thing lol!!! Don't get me wrong, before all bump came about we did have a brill relationship but he changed big time. I don't think about the good times we had & instead focus on the fantastic times to come with my LO :)

XXXX

That's exactly how i feel :happydance::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back