What do you miss the most?

I miss the sex expecially with him, it was really good sex. lol

last week he said we should stop having sex cos it feels like we're "using" eachother!! i sat there nodding my head and agreeing, when on the inside i was just thinking "o f***!!!" i really don't mind us "using" eachother for the next few months, because i wouldn't let another boy even touch me while LO is in here, only his/her daddy is allowed

Haha Ella!!

Wish i could say the same, i got to admit i give in to my ex ex fella (not babys daddy) when i was still in 2nd tri an i gorra say was GREATT!! haha x

:thumbup: :bodyb: :ninja:

Please... we're young,single and fabulous!

And great moms-to-be! :happydance:

...no question to what's next on my shopping list lol! or maybe LO's dad can chip in since it's his fault that ill be purchasing one!

:thumbup: :bodyb: :ninja:

Please... we're young,single and fabulous!

And great moms-to-be! :happydance:
Here here!!

One of my friends (male) called me up yesterday and during the convo he said 'So have you got men falling at your feet now you're single, hahahaha?'

Firstly I got pissy at him for laughing about it, but then secondly I told him i'm quite happy on my own right now, and he was gobsmacked. Honestly, we don't need men, we can live without them, remember that girls.

If you really are 'frustrated' there are options ;)

Haha vicky, theres no need to ask what the 'options' are haha! x

Yea but those options really don't do it for me like he did.......God shouldn't have started thinking about that!! lol x

Honestly, if we're talking my babies daddy..I don't miss him in the least. I hate the b***ard.:)
Now, if we're talking about some of the other ex's.. aww I could write a novel.:rofl: But I'll spare you girls the details! I just miss the love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->