What do you reckon? Sure its positive :)

kelsey79

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well im on day 11 of my first cycle with clomid.

Been charting my cycle on FF and it said yesterday after inputting my temps etc that i was fertile :) I was seriously moody / emotional last night and very tired (which i had been tired all day and had back ache).

Anyway i decided i would use an OPK this morning to see what it says and i got what i think is a positive result.

With me having PCOS and very irregular cycles ive previously tried these tests but have never had a result like this...but now im questioning myself as dont know if it is definately as dark as the other line - im sure it is but then im thinking is it slightly fainter....?!

Not that it really matters as im sure i am about to ovulate anyway but its nice to know for definate.

Anyway i have tried to photograph the test to see what other people think of it. Its not as clear but any thoughts would be good :)

Thanks

Kelsey

x

Attachments

• Image0421.jpg
    Image0421.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Image0422.jpg
    Image0422.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Image0423.jpg
    Image0423.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 27
Wouldnt say it looks darker but definately as dark.

Get BD and good luck! xxx

Thanks for responding.
As the day has gone on the back ache has got a bit worse and i have a dull ache in my pelvis area so i reckon my little eggy is hatching :)
I know what im going to be doing tonight!!!
Kelsey
x:happydance:

Its looking even better today ladies - definately a positive today :)
Im just so pleased that the first cycle of clomid seems to be working for us.
Just hope we catch the little eggy (s) now!

Attachments

• Image0425.jpg
    Image0425.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Image0428.jpg
    Image0428.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Image0431.jpg
    Image0431.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
Thanks - im in such a good mood today :happydance:
Hope all going ok for you - where are you in your cycle?
x

Hey sweetie...I need to change my ticker but havent got the balls to do it yet! As i dont want to jinx anything.I am 14dpo today and got my BFP on 9dpo. Im just praying it sticks. Hope you catch your eggy !:hugs:

Awww thats wonderful - whispering congratualtions to you :)
Sure you will be fine hunny. Thanks for the good wishes - im feeling really positive and im doing everything i can to help us achieve this.
Will let you know how i get on.
Kelsey
x

Your positive!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck xxxx

Hello!

I'm new to this site but used one of those Superdrug OPK's yesterday at 13.30 after not peeing for 4 hours (serious legs crossed moment!) and I got a very similar result to you and wasn't sure. When I got home, I did another cheapie amazon test stick but didn't get a line so totally unsure! We BD'd anyway so fingers crossed.

I'm on day 25 but had a miscarriage on the 6th Sept so am counting from them and expecting things to be a bit bizarre this month anyway. Will do another Superdrug test in a few hours, and see what it says.

Are they more sensitive than the amazon ones do you know?

Anyway, thanks for the original post as it was exactly what I was looking for and good luck to all!!

Fliss

Hi Fliss,

Firstly, sorry to hear about your mc, i had a mc at nearly 6 weeks last year and it did take a short time for my cycle to get back on track.

Im not sure on the sensitivity of the superdrug tests but i would say if you have a line as strong as mine then get :sex:!!!

Keep in touch as would love to know how your getting along.

Good Luck!

Kelsey
x

Hi All,

Well im on day 11 of my first cycle with clomid.

Been charting my cycle on FF and it said yesterday after inputting my temps etc that i was fertile :) I was seriously moody / emotional last night and very tired (which i had been tired all day and had back ache).

Anyway i decided i would use an OPK this morning to see what it says and i got what i think is a positive result.

With me having PCOS and very irregular cycles ive previously tried these tests but have never had a result like this...but now im questioning myself as dont know if it is definately as dark as the other line - im sure it is but then im thinking is it slightly fainter....?!

Not that it really matters as im sure i am about to ovulate anyway but its nice to know for definate.

Anyway i have tried to photograph the test to see what other people think of it. Its not as clear but any thoughts would be good :)

Thanks

Kelsey

x

hi hun congrats with results, hope bd works, i think i got cought by witch tomorrow :(
which tests u using in pics? i used tesco ones but no strong postive, a faint one but nothing good, that was after week of testing and cm so dunno, worrying i not ovulationg at all.. or maybe just tests... i am only off pill 2 months...how long you been trying be4 using c...

Those lines definately look positive. Thats great to see so early in you cycle. Clomid has made me ov around cd17-19. I hope it comes earlier this cycle.

Definately time for some serious BDing! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->