What do you take for this???

SnowWhite90

Reaction score
Feel horrible!! Have that horrible constipated feeling, even though i had a bowel movement this morning!! ( TMI...sorry ladies)
It just feel like the food ive eaten since, which was only a bowl of cereal and a yohurt is just sitting very uncomfortably in my tummy.

Tummy is so sore, i have those horrible gas bubbles and i know im going to be in pain until i poo again...i cant though :’( Have a busy day so cant afford to be in pain...have lots to do . Luckily i live across the road from a pharmacy, what do you take for gas/trapped wind/constipation?!
Thanks ladies xx

I honestly don't know sweetie, similar situation :(

*hugs* hope it sorts itself out xx

Take lactalose hun! my midwife recomended it and i wouldnt go to the toilet at ALL without it! ive been constipated since i very first got pregnant and this is the only thing that works x

I would drink a big glass of pure orange juice, eat some fruit and then wait :) xx

Take lactalose hun! my midwife recomended it and i wouldnt go to the toilet at ALL without it! ive been constipated since i very first got pregnant and this is the only thing that works x

Thanks for recommendation, can i get this over the counter?!xx

There's something called remegel which is like a chewy sweet that's for trapped wind, is also amazing for indigestion and heartburn too :thumbup: I live off these!

i've been having regular bms too, sometimes twice a day, and still feel that way esp at night. by the end of the day i'm so full i usually don't want to eat dinner.

Lactulose works best for me and the dr recommended it :) i also try to eat plenty of fruit and drink a tonne of orange juice even though it's not easy with all day sickness! :)

I always felt really awful and full when eating cereal with lots of milk, even before getting preggo. And though of course milk is good for the calcium it is actually not meant for grown ups since it is baby food. Many ppl do not have the enzymes to break down milk once they become adults. So I am thinking you might check if is possibly because of milk you are feeling so bad? I hope you feel better soon xxx

Try a cup of strong coffee! I know they say not to drink caffeine, but seriously! Coffee is the one thing garenteed to make me "go" if I'm having trouble haha. Either that or drink about a pint of pure orange juice lol. That has the same effect! I've been drinking a small amount of orange juice every morning, and I haven't been constipated in a weeks :)

XxX

Peppermint tea is always a good natural remedy for helping you to 'go'. Lol. I used to take this brown stuff in a bottle called calfig as well. Tastes like nothing on earth but gets things moving hun x

Thanks for recommendation, can i get this over the counter?!xx

Yea you can get it in boots hun and its safe for pregnant women, i take it every week or i just dont go!! really bad lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->