What do you think? Any help or insite would be appreciated so much

devonn

Reaction score
So this is really complicated but I'll try and explain it:
My last period was roughly around the time of 17th of july, I had sex on the 3rd of august and on the 5th got the morning after pill which is about 85% effective then.
On the 12th of august I got what I thought was a period but was barely nothing (my periods are normally heavy) but on that day I began to take the pill too which I had just got from the doctors for the first time. I read up that about ten days after conception you can have a slight bleed for implantation.
I took my 3 weeks worth of the pill and stopped for my week to have a period, this was on sunday, it is now wednesday and I still haven't come on. I have a few symptoms of pregnancy however have took 2 pregnancy tests last week which came out as negative.
My stomach at the bottom and top feels slightly harder, my boobs are more sensitive and have grown, I've experienced frequent urination and itchy skin. I also just feel generally unwell and tired sometimes.
I don't know what to do as I'm unsure as to what the chances that I am pregnant are. If I am I would rather know sooner than later. Am I being paranoid or is there a chance I could be. I feel like I am. My wholes stomach feels just different and i've never been so bloated. Although I took the morning after pill if I was pregnant I would be fine with it, so whatever you say wouldn't scare me. I would be happy with the idea.

Considering you had no got a BFP when you tested the first time, it sounds unlikely that you are pregnant. These symptoms that you're experiencing are very normal with the BCP, as it acts as if you're pregnant to prevent pregnancy.
I would advise taking another test just to be sure, and then either go back to your doctors or continue to take the BCP as usual.
Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"