• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what do you think need help........

lisa7781

Reaction score
ok i'm cd 12 watery cm and this opk top one yesterday at 12pm bottom today at 5pm am i ovulating or very close and ideas thanks x x x x

Attachments

• S5005690.jpg
    S5005690.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 38
Close, but not quite-the test line is not as dark as the control. When mine gets to be like that, I get a + OPK within the next 2 days. GL!

Close, but not quite-the test line is not as dark as the control. When mine gets to be like that, I get a + OPK within the next 2 days. GL!

thanks i'll keep testing and BD'in lol hopefully i'll catch ovulation x x x x

id say another couple of days yet hun , happy bedding thou ;)

its suppose to be the same darkness or darker for it to be a positive.....:)

I'd agree with the other ladies. You prob about 2 days yet. GL

thanks this is todays test getting darker whoo hoo x x x

Attachments

• S5005692.jpg
    S5005692.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 17
now its dried x x x

also quick question once i get a positive test how long have i got to have s** before it's too late????? once i have a positive is that where i have the 36 hours window gap to get bedding lol x x just wanna get it right this month?

Attachments

• S5005694.jpg
    S5005694.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
once you get a positive which you vertually have now so make sure you do the deed now and for the next 3-4 days then take a day off and do it one last time.

xx good luck

12-36 hrs wehn you get that 1st positive hun x

thanks just did a opk and its really faint????? like the first one does this mean i've ov'd or not ??????

also i just wiped and i am spotting light pink blood very very light tho any ideas??????

Attachments

• S5005695.jpg
    S5005695.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
anyone know if i have ov'd or abou to ov it all seem'd so clear this morning as opk was getting darker no only faint line and this light spotting any answers and advice is much apperiated x x x x

Some people have been known to have ovulation spotting, To cover your self make sure you keep bding for a few more days.

The last pic you took looked darker then the others so you could be just about to ovulate, some peoples lines don't get that dark though but still ovulate:wacko: so fingers crossed you catch that egg.

Mine is the same colour as yours at the mo, but according to fertility friend I am not due to ovulate for another 6 days but normally mine gets darker each day so I think I will ovulate on friday or even tomorrow... but dh has gone out tonight to watch football so will be in NO state to bd tonight :growlmad:

Some people have been known to have ovulation spotting, To cover your self make sure you keep bding for a few more days.

The last pic you took looked darker then the others so you could be just about to ovulate, some peoples lines don't get that dark though but still ovulate:wacko: so fingers crossed you catch that egg.

Mine is the same colour as yours at the mo, but according to fertility friend I am not due to ovulate for another 6 days but normally mine gets darker each day so I think I will ovulate on friday or even tomorrow... but dh has gone out tonight to watch football so will be in NO state to bd tonight :growlmad:

i'm just all confussed about the who thing could you look at the chart she if it all makes sense lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->