What do you think of my cake...?

BabyJayne

Me, DH, DD & pregnant
Reaction score
Just want to show off my handiwork! We had an early birthday party for Madeline today (she is one on Wednesday) and although I hadn't made a cake for about, well, ever, decided to make one for her.
I had a practice run the other night, and this is the one we ate today.

What do you think? And feel free to add your birthday cakes for your LOs x

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 41
ooohhhhhh very nice !!

im cheating and getting one made lol x

Aww that's lovely! I had a practice run at making a cake for my LO today (nothing like preparing in advance), but I didn't do a very good job. The cake is nice but the icing is a mess!! Think I'm going to have to buy one, but well done you! x

That's fab! Well done. My lo isn't 1 til aug but I'm looking forward to attempting a cake for her.

That's lovely!! My mom always made my bday cakes, such lovely memories :cloud9: I'm sure your lo will love it & happy birthday to her!! Xx

That's awesome :) I'm already planning my LOs cake :haha:

that cake looks great, think il try and make my daughter when she turns 1 in september. cant believe how quickly its coming up.

Thanks girls - it tasted okay too. I might do another one for her actual birthday.
There again...I was up til 1am finishing that so maybe I'll quit while I'm ahead!

Such a lovely cake - bet it's tasty too!

this reminded me of a photo i came across yesterday

my mum made my birthday cake when i was 1.... here i am with my miss piggy cake wearing matching dresses lol x

https://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/photographybystephanie/photo.jpg

this reminded me of a photo i came across yesterday

my mum made my birthday cake when i was 1.... here i am with my miss piggy cake wearing matching dresses lol x

https://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/photographybystephanie/photo.jpg

Awww - so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->