what do you think of my chart?

serenas_song

Reaction score
My Ovulation Chart

Help me make some sense of this. Note that we were not yet TTC, but TTA until we got back from vacation next month. But I think there's a chance I could be pregnant. Unfortunately I did not chart CM much this month. Not sure why.

So FF has me O'ing cd 15. We BD 2x 4 days prior, so if that was my true ovulation date, I am 9 dpo. Or is it possible I actually O'd on cd 18, which would be a more normal for me, in which case I am 6 dpo? We thought I had already O'd, so we BD that night, lol! When do you think I actually O'd based on this chart? did a hpt this morning which was negative.

I hate waiting... :wacko:

It could be either. The lack of temps before "o" is also confusing ff. Doesn't kniw where to put crosshairs.

yeah I know. I don't really like temping, so I don't take my temp during and a few days after AF. what do the open circles mean?

if your temp goes up tomorrow i'd say cd 24! if i remember correctly ur temp will go up and stay up untill just before ur period! I found it better to watch the pattern not the cross hairs mine was always wrong, but the pattern was the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->