• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think of our girl names?

PaiytonsMummy

Reaction score
So baby is will be here in 20 days!
All through the pregnancy we've had a name for her but I like another one now too.
So we have:
Halle Reese
Belle Eloise
We love them both and are waiting to see which one suits her the most. Would really love your opinions though :) TIA

Halle and Belle are both names I like too!! I think if you really love both then just wait and meet her and see which suits her. Wishing you all the best with the delivery x

I like both of your choices! Halle is my preference.

With DD2 we had three choices and named her an hour or so after she was born. We are happy we waited to see her first!

Both are lovely, but I, too, prefer Halle. Belle is just a bit too popular now!

I looooove Halle Reese. Beautiful! Reese is actually my favorite name ever, though, and Halle was #3 on my list for my daughter (went with Alex & call her Allie). I like Belle, too. Eloise is similar to the name of someone I really dislike, so it's not fair for me to have an opinion on that one, but I do love your choices. :)

Halle Reese is lovely :) but I agree, just keep both names and wait until she tells you what name suits her best. We had three on our short list (all with the same middle name) and I was in a hormone haze after birth but hubby said he'd known from the moment he saw her, so we went with that and it's perfect :)

Thanks ladies! Hubby prefers Halle too now. It's always been my favourite but glad we have a back up.

I would go with Halle because I feel like Belle is getting so popular these days.

What did you choose in the end? I have a Hallie Louise and people always compliment her name ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->