What do you think of the name Daisy?

jessicasmum

Mum of 3
Reaction score
As the title says really, what does everyone think of the name Daisy for a girl? Also do you think it goes with my children's names; Jessica, Jasmine and Leo?

I think it's pretty and beautiful and a very girly name. It obviously doesn't match like Lily and daisy or lily and rose but it goes fine with your other childrens names x

Thank you :) I wasn't sure if people would think it would go because we also have Jasmine another flower name but i suppose i shouldn't be worried about that as my name is a flower name too.

I love it. It's one of my favourite names :)

Ofcourse jasmine is a flower too i forgot lol x

I like it, but I don't love it. Nothing against it, I just wouldn't call my kid it but it's nice and it goes well with the other names. I love your other two girls names more if I'm honest.

I like it, but I don't love it. Nothing against it, I just wouldn't call my kid it but it's nice and it goes well with the other names. I love your other two girls names more if I'm honest.

Thank you for your honest opinion :D I would consider using the name for either First or middle name but struggled to think of a first name that goes. For me it's one of them names you think awww when you think of like i did with my other children's names, not sure hubby is as keen though when I've mentioned it.

Not my choice (especially when you've had a single name picked out for 10 years) but there is no denying that Daisy is cute!! And it goes well with your other children too. <3

I have always liked it because I really like daisies!

I wish I could use it but I had a pet by the name, and I'm not sure if a girl, the next kid would appreciate me naming her after a pet we had a few years ago, and you could guarantee someone would tell her when they're annoyed with her &#128584;.

I wish I could use it but I had a pet by the name, and I'm not sure if a girl, the next kid would appreciate me naming her after a pet we had a few years ago, and you could guarantee someone would tell her when they're annoyed with her &#128584;.

Thank you :D That's a coincidence, we had a cat that we named Daisy, not put me off though just think it's a real pretty name. We also had a cat named George and we used that for my son's middle name.

Thank you :D

Happy to help. :) Just a thought though, if you are struggling to find a middle name for Daisy, have you thought traditional names? So Ann, Leigh, May etc?? You might find something that you weren't so keen on at the beginning to be a perfect middle name for Daisy. :)

Honestly, I know 5 daisy's and all of them are dogs, so I'm biased, but I wouldn't name a human that lol. Nothing wrong with it though.

Thank you :D That's a coincidence, we had a cat that we named Daisy, not put me off though just think it's a real pretty name. We also had a cat named George and we used that for my son's middle name.

Ours was a guinea pig. It wouldn't normally put me off but because DD was around she remembers her and I can guarantee she would say something haha.

Thank you :D

Happy to help. :) Just a thought though, if you are struggling to find a middle name for Daisy, have you thought traditional names? So Ann, Leigh, May etc?? You might find something that you weren't so keen on at the beginning to be a perfect middle name for Daisy. :)

I'm struggling either way if i used Daisy as first name not sure of any middles names and then if i just used Daisy as a middle name not sure what first name would go. I do like Daisy May though but only thing puts me off is that we used June as a middle name for my first born which is after my late grandma so sort of feel like i wouldn't use another month name.

Honestly, I know 5 daisy's and all of them are dogs, so I'm biased, but I wouldn't name a human that lol. Nothing wrong with it though.

Thank you for your opinion :) I remember when i was 16 and i told someone that i Liked Jasmine and would like to name it my daughter if i had one and they laughed and said that someone's dog was called that, put me off at the time but we ended up naming my 2nd child that and it so suits her. I think these days people name their pets allsorts of names that we would name a person, my cats were called George, Daisy and Oscar and i think all lovely names for a child.

Ours was a guinea pig. It wouldn't normally put me off but because DD was around she remembers her and I can guarantee she would say something haha.

My eldest was around for all 3 of our cats and has mentioned already about us naming our youngest's middle name the same as the cat but i just say we liked the name it's not really after the cat. My eldest actually named our cat Daisy when orginally i was going to name the cat Jasmine which we later ended up naming our 2nd child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->