What do you think of the name Daisy?

I really like the name Daisy (and had a pet rat with the name a few years back!) but it's one of those girl names that is a bit too soft for me to use. I just can't imagine a Daisy walking into a board room and being taken seriously, somehow I feel a stronger name has more clout. It's ever so pretty though, and I'm probably being overly picky. I rejected Luna on the same basis even though I love that too!

I really like the name Daisy (and had a pet rat with the name a few years back!) but it's one of those girl names that is a bit too soft for me to use. I just can't imagine a Daisy walking into a board room and being taken seriously, somehow I feel a stronger name has more clout. It's ever so pretty though, and I'm probably being overly picky. I rejected Luna on the same basis even though I love that too!

Thank you :) I can be pretty picky as well and not want to use names for maybe silly reasons to other people, i likes Oscar but said i wouldn't use it for our son because our surname begins with K so his initials would of been O K. Also think if there is any reason why others might pick on the name at school for any name i choose, i so over think everything its very annoying hahaha

It's gorgeous. It's my sister's name and was very uncommon all those years ago. A bit more popular now but oh so lovely. We'll use it as a middle name if we have another daughter x

It's gorgeous. It's my sister's name and was very uncommon all those years ago. A bit more popular now but oh so lovely. We'll use it as a middle name if we have another daughter x

Thank you :D do you have any ideas yet what first name you would use if using Daisy as a middle name?

I don't particularly like Daisy as a name. I don't find it rolls of my tongue in a way that feels nice.

There are plenty of other flower names I do like though - Rose, Lily, Dahlia, etc.

I don't particularly like Daisy as a name. I don't find it rolls of my tongue in a way that feels nice.

There are plenty of other flower names I do like though - Rose, Lily, Dahlia, etc.

Thank you for your opinion :)

I think it's a very pretty name! I have a Lily so I quite like flower names. :)

I love it! And I think it goes well with your other names

I was wondering if any of you could think of what middle names that goes with Daisy and also what first names go with Daisy?

Love daisy... I'm a bit biased lol

I have a Daisy Harper

I really wanted her middle name as violet tbough x

Its a bit too sweet for me personally and not a name id use but its not awful or anything its just personal preference. My friends girl is Daisy Ann x

Its a bit too sweet for me personally and not a name id use but its not awful or anything its just personal preference. My friends girl is Daisy Ann x

Thank you for posting :) i quite like Daisy Anne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->