What do you think of the name "Hunter"

I love the name and it's one we hope to use.

However, this child is yours and your partners, not you're MIL's, pick a name the you two like, not your fella and his mother.

In my mind, if he turned out to be a vegetarian, it would be unusual.

Hunter would be great for us, but it's also the name of our friends dog...kinda lost it's appeal :(

Love it but honestly not sure about it with your surname x

I think it's awful sorry. In UK at least I think it's likely to cause trouble for the poor boy at school. It sounds silly and I can't see grown man getting a job interview as a lawyer etc with a name like Hunter it sounds chavvy. I'd compromise by having it as a middle name. But if you don't like it then please don't use it!!!

This sounds so bizarre to me! Funny how different things are across the globe! Hunter is very popular here in the US - I think it's a strong, masculine name (however, also very fitting for a girl). I like it a lot, but it doesn't go with our last name.

I think it's awful sorry. In UK at least I think it's likely to cause trouble for the poor boy at school. It sounds silly and I can't see grown man getting a job interview as a lawyer etc with a name like Hunter it sounds chavvy. I'd compromise by having it as a middle name. But if you don't like it then please don't use it!!!

This sounds so bizarre to me! Funny how different things are across the globe! Hunter is very popular here in the US - I think it's a strong, masculine name (however, also very fitting for a girl). I like it a lot, but it doesn't go with our last name.

Hunter S. Thompson. :)

I love the name but do not feel forced to use a name that you do not like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->