What do you think of the name Lennox?

nullaby

Reaction score
I made a poll about me and OH not agreeing, we still arnt and baby can be born anyday! Wellgoing tthrough a name list I found Lennox, and Ive never heard it and we both like it. Do you prefer Lennox or Lenox, not sure which is original spelling.

Not sure about middle names then.. Lenox Theo, Lennox Daniel

I love the name Lennox, and Lenny for short is super cute :) xx

I quite like it. I'm not sure which spelling I prefer, I think either look fine :)

Thanks ladies! I think it sounds good with siblings names, just wanted to make sure it wasn't too out there lol.

I made a poll about me and OH not agreeing, we still arnt and baby can be born anyday! Wellgoing tthrough a name list I found Lennox, and Ive never heard it and we both like it. Do you prefer Lennox or Lenox, not sure which is original spelling.

Not sure about middle names then.. Lenox Theo, Lennox Daniel

i like it, but i fear may spend the rest of the childs life asking if she or he was named after annie lennox.

Love it! Prefer mn Daniel. Also love nn Lenny. Would spell it Lennox

Lennox Lewis came to my mind long before Annie Lennox, took me ages to figure out what the Annie comment was about lol

I quite like it, someone I went to school with names their little boy Lennox a few years ago, not heard the name since so quite unique too!

I love it! It was my first choice for awhile, next to Silas, but baby's last name starts with an L too and the combination of the two sounded ridiculous.

I prefer the spelling Lennox as I've never seen the other and it looks a bit weird to me. My son goes to school with a Lennox!

Also girlnboots - LOVE the name Silas!

Thanks everyone. We still haven't decided but it had made our name list in hospital bag. I will have to google this annie thing, no idea what it is lol.

So far our list is:
Desmond, Lennox, Theo, Linus, Liam and Daniel (oh name) for middle. Hoping once we see baby it'll just jump out at us and we can agree lol. Fingers crossed!

Sibling names are Maeve and Owen, so I think all will flow well..hmm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->