What do you think of this boys name?

Bellababy

Reaction score
We love the name Rafferty for a boy. But I'm worried people won't like it as it's a bit out there! What are your honest opinions please? Xxx

Rafferty was on our short list for a boy. I love it.

I don't like it but I couldn't tell you why x

Sorry I don't love it, but if you both to that's all that matters.

Rafferty? Not a fan at all-way too out there for me Hun :) but obviously I'm only 1 person!

Not a name I'd use, but I know people with Rafferty as a last name and wouldn't want to be reminded of them all the time.

I've never heard of it, and I think for that reason I don't really like it

I have never heard of it as a name, but, based on first impressions - I like it!

It reminds me of something well known...but I can't quite put my finger on it. For some reason, this name makes me think that it is something Disney would use as one of their prince's names. I don't know if that is plus or minus for you though. :p

I have heard the name Rafferty as both a surname and a first name.

If i ever have another boy, this, and 1 other name is on my list of possibilities... I love Raffy too as a shortened version! Obviously this may change over time.

I love it!

X

Thanks all! I quite like the fact it's not well known! If I'm honest I picked the name up from the actor Jude Law as he and Sadie Frost named there son, Rafferty and I just loved it!

Thanks for opinions I appreciate them all! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->