What do you think of this order? Do I need boosters?

PB&J

Mum and pregnant
Reaction score
Ok. I'm going to order a few types of nappies to try out. These are the ones I'm thinking of getting:
itti bitti AIO
cushi tushi coture
flip (stay dry)
mini la la
Is this a decent selection? Would I need extra boosters/inserts to go with them? I'd hate to spend a load of money and then have something vital missing!

i have a purple spots totsbots easyfit for sale never used :winkwink: £11 posted

it depends if they come with inserts. if they do, you dont need anymore. i'd wait and see if you need boosters, if LO isnt a heavy wetter then you may never need any xx

eta: it is handy to have extra flip inserts as you can reuse the wrap xx

HTH

^^ wss, same with the ittis you can change the inserts and reuse the shell if its not dirty

edit; :dohh: i just saw it was aio itti cancel that, you can only change the inserts on the sio

I've decided to get the SIO itti too. There are two types of booster things for it. Which ones do I need? Mini or normal? Xxx

Ittis will come with their normal boosters, you might not need the mini boosters as well

Thanks Littlestar. If I wanted to change the insert if the nappy was only wet, which ones would I need? Sorry for all the questions! Need to get my order sent off as I keep adding to it!!!!

you can get snap in booster sets - make sure you buy the same size as the nappy.

So the sized booster set and not the minis? Thanks x

yup the minis attach to the main boosters as extra and can't be used on their own.

Yea you need the sized sets (cost about £6), the mini boosters add to the inserts to give extra absorbancy

Sent my order to C&C! Sooooo excited. They didn't have the boosters tho, so will need to do another order later (and maybe add a few more nappies too!!!). Any other good sites for cloth? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->