What do you think??? please I need to know

:( she was completely out of order in what she said hunnie. I don't think you're doing anything wrong at all xXx

Only just seen this, but :shock: ...I would have slapped her!! :trouble:

Sounds like you're a fantastic mum, and it's important for kids to learn to entertain themselves - I'll do exactly the same with Sam. The way she reacted you'd think you'd locked him in the house and gone off to the pub! I'd be insulted if a friend said that to me, let alone someone I don't even know!

Ignore her :hugs: x

tbh, I also find it very important that they have alone time in order to learn how to entertain themselves!

I do it with Juleika as often as possible, atm unfortenuately not possible at all as she has a spurt!

what I find wrong is forcing them to be alone although they need to be picked, only 'cos it's kind of their time now to be alone!

but to me, it doesn't sound like you would pratice it this way!

me, as well, had to hear so much already about how I have to treat my baby and how not!

I can't stand it anymore and just don't listen anymore, sind friendships broke due to this already!

I was also really down and hurt, when my friends who don't even have children came and wanted to tell me how I have to treat my baby!

I can understand you totally :hug:

OMG how dare she :hissy:

Maya isn't even 2 weeks old & I don't feel I need to be around her constantly. Aslong as she's in a safe place where no harm can come to her then i'm happy to leave her. Like right this minute i'm sitting in the kitchen & she's in her car seat watching the world go by lol!!

xxxx

Gosh, that girl sounds like a twit!

Your baby is safe, you know where your baby is. They need alone time too and it's good for both you and your baby.

:hug:

Yikes your buddy needs a chill pill ,. if we dont give our kids any alone time how the hell will they learn to entertain themselves lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->