What do you think to the names Mercy and Dulcie ????

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
People have mentioned these names to me and I just wanted to know peoples opinions/thoughts on them. Im unsure :shrug:.

I've worked with a nurse named Mercy and she was lovely so the name has positive connotations for me. I like it. Dulcie I don't really like though.

Dont like either sorry :) but if u like them go for it x

Mercy could be nice although it's not something I would use. I don't like Dulcie at all x

I don't like either of them but if you do, go for it :hugs:

A friend of mine was going to call her baby boy Dulcie if he had been a
girl! I really like it. X

Love Dulcie. Very unusual at the moment though I do know of someone with a two year old girl called it. Don't like Mercy very much (just a personal opinion), I think it's also still relatively unusual in the UK (which is a good thing IMO) though much more popular in other parts of the world like southern African countries.

Iv liked pretty much all of your name suggestions so far but these 2 i just dont like :( sorry xxxxxx

Like Mercy but not too sure on Dulcie:flower:

Never heard of Dulcie so its not really ringing in my head..i like Mercy though..goes well with your other childrens names :)

I have never heard of either name... personally, i don't like either... sorry

Iv liked pretty much all of your name suggestions so far but these 2 i just dont like :( sorry xxxxxx

Me neither after thinking about them a bit :nope:. It was just a couple of names that came up, and as they are unusual i didnt know what i thought of them iykwim :shrug:. Have decided against Gracie now as Grace is Evie's middle name I feel we would be stealing a bit of her identity and individuality. So its Phoebe or Daisy. DH really doesnt like Phoebe very much :nope:, which im gutted about :cry:, so it pretty much just leaves Daisy as the front runner. xx

I like both of them,especially Dulcie :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->