What do you think when you hear the name Dylan? Is it chavvy? Honesty needed!

I think Dylan is lovely - plus it's not too common; I'm a teacher and have never taught a Dylan, unlike Jack of which I've taught many!!!

Thanks everyone! In the end we called him Dylan Jack. I think its a "you either love it or hate it" name. The woman atthe registry office LOVED it and had insisted on it for her grandson :haha: My dad loves it. My mum and Nanna hate it :(
Ah well, you cant please them all!
Thanks for everyones replies :)

I don't think Dylan sounds Chavvy at all :flower:

I have a cousin whose name is Dylan. I think it's a cute name and I don't know a lot of Dylan's. Good luck with your decision, if you haven't already made one.

Congrats hun, Dylan Jack is just perfect :)

Congrats hun! Dylan is a lovely name and not chavvy at all. My lil guy is called Dylan and I have never once regretted using that name. x x x

No not at all chavvy, its a really lovely name! x

No I don't think Dylan is Chavvy! It's lovely, I agree with whoever said Dylan Maddox too, it flows lovely :)

Good choice! Dylan makes me instantly think of Dylan Thomas, good inspiration for a baby boy's name. When I was little my uncle bought me a wee book 'A child's Christmas in Wales' by Dylan Thomas which I still have.

Good choice! Dylan makes me instantly think of Dylan Thomas, good inspiration for a baby boy's name. When I was little my uncle bought me a wee book 'A child's Christmas in Wales' by Dylan Thomas which I still have.

Thanks! Thats what we think of too :)

Dylan Jack is lovely :)

I really like it, but can't call our baby Dylan if we have a boy because we had a dog named that lol x

:thumbup: like it.. and dont listen to others u and ur OH must like it not the others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->