What do you think? :)

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Well, I'm really excited because I've got a second line on SOMETHING! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That something may not be a pregnancy test, but still!! :rofl:

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/nightkd2/OPK1.jpg

Now the reason it's mildly inappropriate is because I'm only on like CD9. Does this mean that I could be having a short cycle this month and period could be a few days early?

I'm not too sure I'm at my peak, but the line is now ALMOST as dark as the control line, which suggests tomorrow/monday I'd be at peak?

Never used these before, so someone with experience correct me if I'm being dim!!

If my period is coming early because of this ^^^ - how rude! But I suppose it could free me up for our anniversary!

I'm just really excited with my first 2nd line on OPK (even if it doesn't mean nowt and I'm being dumb) and could this mean my cycles are sorting themselves out perhaps? :happydance:

What do you guys think?

xxx

ETA: Forgot to say, I had some ewcm and thought "omg am I ovulating early?!" so I did the test. Just for research purposes. :)

Ta!

Are you meant to use FMU for these too?

I'll compile a collection of tests over the next few days. :)

xx

Well, I'm really excited because I've got a second line on SOMETHING! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That something may not be a pregnancy test, but still!! :rofl:

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/nightkd2/OPK1.jpg

Now the reason it's mildly inappropriate is because I'm only on like CD9. Does this mean that I could be having a short cycle this month and period could be a few days early?

I'm not too sure I'm at my peak, but the line is now ALMOST as dark as the control line, which suggests tomorrow/monday I'd be at peak?

Never used these before, so someone with experience correct me if I'm being dim!!

If my period is coming early because of this ^^^ - how rude! But I suppose it could free me up for our anniversary!

I'm just really excited with my first 2nd line on OPK (even if it doesn't mean nowt and I'm being dumb) and could this mean my cycles are sorting themselves out perhaps? :happydance:

What do you guys think?

xxx

ETA: Forgot to say, I had some ewcm and thought "omg am I ovulating early?!" so I did the test. Just for research purposes. :)

Isn't it so exciting to see two lines! hehe..I was so excited too when i saw my first 2 lines..hehe..I would say forsure you will be ovulating either tomorrow or monday! Start :sex: girl!!!! And from what i've heard that your not supposed to use FMU and to hold your urine for 2 hours before the test!! Good luck!! Lots and lots of :dust::dust: for you!!!

Thanks so much want2beamom - :hugs: you have all my sticky dust as we've decided not to try this month (afterall :p) we're still waiting quite some time now, I'm just doing a test with these (to quell my urge to POA(HPT)S! :rofl:)

I did one with FMU this morning and it seems lighter? Maybe it's invalid if you're meant to pee later in the day?..

Here it is anyway:

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/nightkd2/OPK12.jpg

I'll have to do another a bit later on to see if it comes out any different.

Maybe this means I'm coming DOWN from my peak rather than getting towards it?..

Anyway, thank you so much guys! I'll keep updating if I pee on any more sticks :p

xx

I think its on its way so keep testing and keep bd'ing the second test still looks good to me just could be a little bit dialuted :)

Not meant to use FMU for OPKs. Meant to do it between 2pm and 6pm, at around the same time each day, as the hormone builds up throughout the day. So the FMU is probably why it's lighter xx

Ta girls. I'll post a pic tomorrow of this test, I suppose I did this one wrong too, but that first test was done in the late evening aswell.

It's a fair bit lighter, certainly looks like it's going down... =/ So did I ovulate on CD8 or wha??

Maybe I just did the tests wrong, oh well! Will try next cycle properly now I know the 'rules'!!! :lol:

Thankies and I'll post that pic up tomorrow. :)

xx

Do you know what....They all look very similar shades. =/ Does it normally change that gradually or would you see a definate definate change each day??

I think they are going in stages, but that middle FMU one has thrown me. This one tonight is actually a little darker than the FMU one, IMO. I'll show you tomorrow...

xxx

They could well just change a tiny bit each day, i never noticed drastic changes the month i did them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->