What do you think?

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
Hello :hi:

I always have regular 28 day cycles so I was thinking that I must ovulate around or before day 14. So we bd'd on day 9, 11, 12 and 14. I'm on day 16 today and since late afternoon I've had EWCM and stomach ache. Would this mean I'm ovulating now? I'm really confused! Should we bd tonight?

Thanks for your help.

Are you temping or using opks? That would help pinpoint when you're o'ing.
Sorry, don't do anything but temp..the rest is just too confusing for me right now...:dohh:

Are you temping or using opks? That would help pinpoint when you're o'ing.
Sorry, don't do anything but temp..the rest is just too confusing for me right now...:dohh:

I haven't been temping. I did an opk 2 days ago (they were delivered late this month) and in was negative so I thought I had ovulated already. If I do one now and I'm ovulating will it show up positive? Sorry I'm really clueless at the ttc lark!:blush:

I think they do show when you are currently ovulating...take another one just to see...and YEAH! BD SOME MORE!!! :happydance:

Good luck, keep us all posted. Lots and lots of :dust:

Do one now hun and if you're about to or are ovulating it should give you a positive. It would be a good idea to BD tonight to cover all bases. If you get an positive on OPK today, i'd do today AND tomorrow to really have a good go of it!

Good luck hun, I hope this results in a BFP for you :dust:

Thanks everyone. I just took one and it's neg but I will bd tonight just to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->