What do you think?

Lovemybump1

Reaction score
I came into hospital last night with constant period type pains. Was monitored and everything looked good but having steroid jabs just in case. They then said they wanted to keep me in another night just to keep and eye. I was monitored earlier and the toco was showing tightenings/contractions every 6-7 minutes for over an hour. They werent painful but were stronger than any braxton hicks ive had before. The mw came back and saw them and just said "youve had a few tightenings". When we questioned about then saying they were regular and different to the bh ive been having she said "well theyre not painful".

Theyre not going to do anything else tonight but want to test tomorrow to see if labour is imminent. Does that all sound right to you? They were going to do that anyway tomorrow. Id just thought at only 33+1 theyd be more worried. This is all new to me as a ftm so i havent got much clue.

i'm a ftm too...but i would be thinking the same as you...painful or not u had regular contractions....early labor doesn't necessarily have to be painful...every woman is different...as least they are still keeping u in the hospital to monitor you but i would think they might worry a little more....although 33 weeks is very good chances but that is at least 4 weeks before they would consider you full term and be good to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->