what do you think?

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
i have a little boy whos 5 in jan and a little girl whos 3 in dec i am sooo broody, but heres whats holding me and dh back.

My mum looks after my 2 at the mo so i can work 3 days a week, if i didn't work 3 days a week financially would it be possible? also theres no way she would have all 3 of them at once but then my little boy starts full time school in sept and my daughter nursery school next sept so i thought if i worked 9-3 3 days a week it would only be one child needing childcare and the plan was to child share with my sister |(she has a 6 week old boy) (also this is child share without a new baby as know one knows im thinking about it)

also i just think my mum would kill me lol but oh says its our life etc

we live in a 3 bed house would this be big enough? baby could stay in our room then share with the others until i go back to work and we move somewhere bigger? i have a biggish car with a normal seat belt in the middle could i have my eldest in that seat?

will i cope hmmm?

so many questions but i really want another im just worried about it all and more about what my mum will say.

what would you do? p.s im 27 my oh is 30 xx

I'm debating this myself at the moment.

I think if you want a third you will need to think how you would sort childcare without your mum, it would be unfair of you to TTC and assume she would be happy to have them, it might not even be the number of kids but she might be looking forward to getting a bit of time to herself, so I think you need to figure out if you would cope on the assumption she wouldn't help, everything else is nothing to do with her.

I would be happy to have 3 kids in a 3 bed house during childhood, but my plan would be to be in a 4 bed house by the time they were teenagers, that's just my hope though.

Can't help with anything else Im afraid, it's something I can't decide on either.

thank you for your reply my sister has just had a baby and we are going to child share she will do 3 days il do 3 days so if I work 9-3 its in school time so will just be the baby 3 days. so I know that my sister wouldn't mind as im doing the same for her. the house thing im not to worried about to much. plus stat maternity is 552 and my car finance runs out in jan giving us 822 in total which is what I earn at the mo anyway so I know we would be ok money wise... hard decision to make isn't it lol

I don't really see any good reasons not to have another, sounds like you have things sorted out and a workable childcare and financial situation. Moms always freak out, not your problem lol! If you feel your family isn't complete then go for it! Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->