what do you think?

GreenEyes87

Reaction score
i'm 13dpo today. i've been stuffy for the last week and cramping off and on. also my temps have been in the 98's since ovulation. My body feels super warm (you know that feeling that your internal body temp is just warmer than normal?) I'm also getting feverish-type chills and have been for the past two days. AF is due tomorrow. Breasts a tad tender and nipples sensitive. What do you think?

I've been having the super warm thing. It's awful isn't it. I've got every door and window in the house open and I'm still warm.
imo those could be signs of either pg or your coming down with something.
Hope it goes your way :)
Baby dust ****

both of your symptoms sound quite promising, keep us up to date ladies...
fingers crossed
:dust: xxx

Oh pooie! My nose was runny, then stuffy, then runny..now its super super dry! temp is 98.7. also i've been having AWFUL aching pains in my ovaries today! boobs are only a little sore. no discharge, really. i guess we will see. AF due tomorrow.

Thank you for your replies, ladies!! =)

Baby Dust to you!!

AND i just now (literally) started having hot flashes! ugh, what is going on here?! =) i'm under my blanket with my fan on. If I turn the fan off, I burn up. If I get out of the covers, I freeze! I'm been feeling comfy til just now, as I'm sitting here, I got SUPER hot, yet when I uncovered my stomach for a split second, I got chills. Oh boy. Isn't the female body just fantastic?! (not!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->