What do you think?

Reaction score
My husband and I are not not TTC. I just got off birth control pills and this is my first cycle to chart.... We BDed a little early for O, but I checked other charts with my same BD pattern and some women did get pregnant BDing several days before O. I POAS yesterday (WAAAAY too early, I know, I'm just compulsive) and got BFN. Since this is my first real cycle since HBC (for 2 years), I don't know what PMS is supposed to feel like anymore so I may just be mistaking the two.

Thoughts?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23349d

Well, I looked at your chart, are you taking your temps at different times? I would say that with the EWCM around when you :sex: it could be possible because with good CM sperm can live for up to 5 days. Also Fertility friend is not exact all the time. Your spotting on CD 14 could have very well been ovulation spotting and you :sex: the day before. When are you expecting AF (your period in case you do not know the lingo)? What is your normal luthal phase if you know?

I am trying to take my temp regularly, but my alarm really ticks the husband off in the morning (he is so not a morning person), so I just do it when I naturally wake up unless I am working that day- almost all are taken between 5:45-6:45 am. On the days that I put sleep deprived it changed my blue dot to a white dot :(

I am not sure how long my luteal phase is supposed to be since this is my first cycle off BC. I estimate about 28 days total because that is what it was 2 years ago before I went on BC. CD28 is on Tuesday, but if I Oed late and still have a 14 day luteal phase then AF should be here next Friday on CD31.

I really thought that I was going to O on CD14, but CD17 seems more certain because of my temp spike. I felt miserable all day CD18- nausea, headaches, etc.

I think it's a possibility. Good luck to you!

Give or take an hour for temping should be okay chick, so long as you aren't running around before you do it! Unfortunately nothing is an exact science when it comes to OPKs or FF - FF has given you solid cross hairs though which is much more reliable then the dotted ones.

Are you TTC or not? bit confused by your first post x

Sorry for the confusion :)

Technically we are not TTC until next summer, but I went off BC this month because I am trying to lose weight (I gained 30 lbs with those stupid pills!!!!) and because the new Rx I got made me CRAZY. I was so hormonal I was crying pretty much constantly that I wasn't pregnant. I want to be pregnant so badly! So now we are just going with the flow, I guess. No HBC or condoms or anything, just letting what happens happen. In August we had a pregnancy "scare" and I cried for like 3 days straight when I got AF. Even my husband was disappointed. He is just a little too practical to let us just go for it now, even though I think he would really like it.

Basically, if I got my BFP this month I would be so excited I might just die. And then my mother would kill me because she booked a cruise to get the whole family back together in January and she specifically told me not to get pregnant before the cruise.

*sigh* And now I'm getting all excited for nothing :( I don't know what my cycle is supposed to look like or what my normal PMS symptoms are, so I am probably getting myself all worked up for nothing and I'll have another week of crying when AF does show........

Most of my very early pregnancy symptoms were exaclty like pms so dont give up just yet just make sure you get bding!! Its not over until the fat :witch: sings! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->