What do you use your CB on?

We have two seperate bank accounts. Our german account we have all hubbys wages go in their minus 250 a month which goes into an english account, Millies cb and ctc go into their also. We save the english money up for if we go bank to the uk or to order things online. I don't feel guilty as whatever I order offine is usually hers and when we go back to the UK I stock up on her clothes etc xx

id rather they got rid and we all just got tax credits.
but the child benefit money was added to that pot, if needed.

if that makes sense ;)

FOOD!! lol when i get cb i stock up the freezer with meats and stuff without it we couldnt afford the essentials xx

Ours gets used for shopping,bills etc we don't have enough money for savings at the moment

I use mine for LOs essentials like nappies and formula etc every week x

Mine goes into my bank along with tax credits, DH account is the one all the bills come out mine is for food shopping, nappies etc x

It just goes with all other money to pay bills, food, and whatever else he needs, FOB gives 200 per month for him to, and any money i get just gets split to pay for everything x

mine goes into my bank and £10 comes out my bank every month for her savings and the rest goes on bills, food and what ever else is needed x

just into the household pot!

Am I the only one that has no idea when it's due or anything? When it comes in its used for clothes and household stuff though. (clothes for Evie btw) :)

I am just waiting for someone to say they spend theirs on gin & fags - I am sure thats what my mom spent the family allowance on when we were growing up !

our dad used to buy all sorts down the co-op with our milk tokens :dohh:

i just think its too much money ! my friend gets in CB a week what we get in tax credits for a month.. when i think about her it makes me think :/ woah thats a lot of money lol x

technically mine likely goes on my sky tv and my pepsi addiction ..

Yeah, my hubby is addicted to pepsi too so I think we probably spend a good proportion of it on that a month :dohh: Really, it just gets absorbed into the household income but if we have money left over by the time the next pay day comes along (getting less and less frequent now with everything being so darn expensive) then I'll pop some money in their savings accounts.

Yeah, my hubby is addicted to pepsi too so I think we probably spend a good proportion of it on that a month :dohh: Really, it just gets absorbed into the household income but if we have money left over by the time the next pay day comes along (getting less and less frequent now with everything being so darn expensive) then I'll pop some money in their savings accounts.

i try to justify it by saying "yea but its max" haha my sister came over and was like .... yeah but whats in it.. i was like nothing ! like 8 calories a bottle, and she was all "yeah but what crap is in the mix" the little tit tried ruining my 8 calorie bottle of pop ! GRR :O x

it goes into my account, which is also where his savings come from. big melting pot really :)

my mum managed to raise us on hers (3 kids) with £100 every 2 weeks for shopping... feck knows how, my dad had £900+ for the pub. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->