What do you use your CB on?

It just goes into our household income. I easily spent more than the amount of cb on her a month!

£10 goes into his trust fund and the rest towards shopping and bills, H never goes with out so if we need it for shopping we use it for shopping, if we need it for fuel/bills we use it for them:)

TBH we could do with the money in our pockets, but the money is being put away for when emily is older for things like uniform and school trips etc

Mine goes on shopping mainly. And other bits we may need. But Lily never goes without, ever.. I'd put her before even buying food for myself if I had to! Lol

£20 a month goes into a savings account and the rest just gets added to household budget for food, nappies, clothes....

I mainly put mine towards the baby, if she is already stocked up (I get mine weekly) then I will keep it aside for when I need it. Sometimes if I need to 'borrow' it then I will but always make sure that I have an extra £10/£20 to put back, like if I need petrol but don't get paid for a days etc x

my mum managed to raise us on hers (3 kids) with £100 every 2 weeks for shopping... feck knows how, my dad had £900+ for the pub. x

That sounds familiar :hugs:

Just goes into the bank and spent at dear Sainsburys no doubt...

I have to say i do agree with the state that the countrys in and the news that so many more kids are going to be living in 'poverty' in the UK, we have to ask ourselves why on earth some people are still recieving this benefit if they can afford to save it?

that's such a good idea about putting some of it aside for school uniform.
although saying that you can pick things up quite cheaply from asda/tesco.

TBH we could do with the money in our pockets, but the money is being put away for when emily is older for things like uniform and school trips etc

That's actually a really good idea!

thanks! when i was at school my parents had little money, i wore tattie uniform and if i were to go on school trips i was always the kid who would go at the last minute, never sure if i could or not, i dont want that for emily i'd rather be able to say yes straight away and get her nice uniform when she needs it (although i am frugal, so it will be supermarket stuff, good quality for not too much money)

im sure i could have nightmares over paying for school trips :dohh: already!!

It goes in the big pot which gets spent on everything.

my mum used to pay my trips off £1 a week so i could go, even my year 6 holiday to wales, £2 a week for almost the whole year just so i could go. my teachers were so nice, they never said anything in front of everybody, so every one thought id paid in full like the rest of them had.

I draw Fran's out of the bank as soon as it's paid in and keep it in a seperate purse to buy things for her. I get nappies and formula for the month then use the rest to buy anything else she might need - wipes, clothes, toys etc xx

my dad was 'lucky' as he never had to pay for us.
our grandparents always bailed him out when it came to school trips/uniforms etc.

my mum used to pay my trips off £1 a week so i could go, even my year 6 holiday to wales, £2 a week for almost the whole year just so i could go. my teachers were so nice, they never said anything in front of everybody, so every one thought id paid in full like the rest of them had.

Oh gosh. that made me really sad to read...What a lovely mum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->