What do you want out of life ...

when i got my first serious boyfriend at 14 nobody believed it would last, and constantly told us this the whole way through school and the whole way through uni. we got married in July after over 7 years together. childhood sweethearts, neither of us have ever so much as kissed anybody else, which a lot of people find strange and think we should 'play the field' to know what we want. but why carry on looking when you've found the one you want to spend your life with? everybody has an opinion. we may only be 22 but we know that this is what we want more than anything. we've grown up together and have made each other into who we are today and neither of us would ever be the same without the other. we may be young but that doesnt make us any less wise or any less commited. it is upsetting being told that all the time but you just have to ignore them. it doesnt bother me now, and when i bumped into a bunch of people from my year at school in town for halloween i absolutely loved the look on their face when i said we were married!! they may be going out twice a week getting really drunk and meeting lots of 'fit guys' and it may be boring but i'd much prefer a night cwtched on the sofa with my hubby and i wouldnt change it for the world. just keep your chin up and dont let it get to you :kiss::hugs:

ps. i was a bit apprehensive telling my grandads that we were getting married because thought they might think i was a bit young but they were thrilled. after all, one of them was fighting in WW2 at my age, and the other was married with 4 children!!!!

when i got my first serious boyfriend at 14 nobody believed it would last, and constantly told us this the whole way through school and the whole way through uni. we got married in July after over 7 years together. childhood sweethearts, neither of us have ever so much as kissed anybody else, which a lot of people find strange and think we should 'play the field' to know what we want. but why carry on looking when you've found the one you want to spend your life with? everybody has an opinion. we may only be 22 but we know that this is what we want more than anything. we've grown up together and have made each other into who we are today and neither of us would ever be the same without the other. we may be young but that doesnt make us any less wise or any less commited. it is upsetting being told that all the time but you just have to ignore them. it doesnt bother me now, and when i bumped into a bunch of people from my year at school in town for halloween i absolutely loved the look on their face when i said we were married!! they may be going out twice a week getting really drunk and meeting lots of 'fit guys' and it may be boring but i'd much prefer a night cwtched on the sofa with my hubby and i wouldnt change it for the world. just keep your chin up and dont let it get to you :kiss::hugs:

ps. i was a bit apprehensive telling my grandads that we were getting married because thought they might think i was a bit young but they were thrilled. after all, one of them was fighting in WW2 at my age, and the other was married with 4 children!!!!

This is such a beautiful inspiration for me :hugs: Thank you! I love that you get to kind of prove the people who doubted you both wrong, I can't wait to do that! We know it will work so I just wish people would support us ... the important people to us do (family, closest friends) but friends should do the same and I hate them for always being so doubtful and judgmental, after all I I don't tell them how I think they're disgusting for sleeping around because I know it's not in any way, shape or form my place to say so how can it possibly be there place to say me and my fiance wont last? :dohh:

I want to be happy too!

I feel very blessed because I am married to my best friend, my main priority was and always will be to have a loving husband and family.

To have a job I enjoy, I am partway qualified for my career choice, hoping to be there within the next few years.

To be financially stable, I don't want to be millionaire (well I wouldn't say no!) I've always said to OH I'd be happy if we could own a 4 bed house, 2 cars and go on holiday every year- that is my aim!! I just don't want to be stressing about money, it's a horrible feeling.

I want to see lots more of the world, and want to do that with my family :)

This is such a beautiful inspiration for me :hugs: Thank you! I love that you get to kind of prove the people who doubted you both wrong, I can't wait to do that! We know it will work so I just wish people would support us ... the important people to us do (family, closest friends) but friends should do the same and I hate them for always being so doubtful and judgmental, after all I I don't tell them how I think they're disgusting for sleeping around because I know it's not in any way, shape or form my place to say so how can it possibly be there place to say me and my fiance wont last? :dohh:

it most definately can be done! i know what you mean - it used to drive me mad when i was in uni and they kind of looked down on me because at the end of the night out i would go back home to bed whereas they were way more cool having fun sleeping with random guys in alleys or going back to a total strangers house. and in my last year i got really fed up of my flat mate bringing random boys back for very loud sex and leaving half eaten kebabs all over the sofa and then hogging my shower in the morning as i always made sure we were quiet and didnt disturb anybody!! anyway...all those girls came to our wedding and werre lovely and said that they were just jealous. so dont worry it'll work out if you want it to and it ultimately doesnt matter what anybody else thinks, esp if you got the support of the important ones xx

All I want out of life is to have a great family, travel a bit and own my own restaurant.

Number 1 is my family, I want to have kids, a great husband and to have a loving enviroment for us all to grown up in. This is always be my first priority.

Number 2 is owning my own restaurant. It's something that has always been my dream. I want a family style restaurant with amazing homecooked, homegrown food.

Number 3 is traveling. I want to go anywhere and everywhere I can. But I want my family to come with me. I want the vacations with kids and seeing they're faces seeing everything for the first time.

Thats what I want outta life.

I can't wait to be a mom. Being a mom does not limit your chance of experiencing things, it just closes some doors and opens multitudes of others that I'm excited about.

Great question.
I want to be an amazing wife(getting married in a month), and mother. I would love to be a marriage counselor, as well as hold a side job till i can get a good following. I would like for us to have a nice house to live in, and for OH to get the job that he loves, and for us to make a stable good amount of money. And ofcourse have a good schedule so we can get family time, and alone time, and to just grow old with my OH. If i can get all of this I will have reached my goals in life.

i would like :

Teaching job in a nice local school in Early Years.
Get engaged then married with a nice wedding.
Travel via nice holidays with my OH
baby number one in the next two years (or at least pregnant)
two more ideally.
Career advancement
buy a house

I want EXACTLY what you want, even down to the career! If only we didnt have to work so hard to get it! :haha:

I want to have a family more than anything, I absolutely cannot wait to be a Mum! I also want to get married to OH after I finish education, and to get a job at a good primary school. Also to own my own house!
Ideally, if OH's career picks up I'd also like to be a SAHM. I really can't wait for all these things!

I want to be a loving wife and mother, and maybe a teacher. My hobbies - painting, music, horses, fishing - are fun and all, but they just occupy my time when I'm not with the people I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->