What do YOU want this Christmas?

CookieCupcake

Reaction score
I absolutely hate this question this year! There's literally nothing I can think that I want so when people ask me I'm just like :wacko:

I know we talk alot about other people's lists so thought it would be a good idea to talk about what us Mums (and Dads if you're about) want this year.

My wants are always random things that people think are weird for gifts, but hey, I want what I want. LOL
This year, I asked for a curved shower curtain rod. So hoping to get that, because I absolutely hate the straight shower rod we have.
I also asked for a camera lens kit for my phone, the clip on kind that makes it more telephoto
A countertop stainless steel compost bin to store kitchen scraps for compost in until it makes it outside. Much better than the bucket I'm currently using.

I dont think there is anything I'm desperate for (at least not anything that can be bought) but I'd kind if like
New clothes
A speaker for my ipod (mums buying it for me)
I've got a bit of a thing for fountain pens and colourful inks and pretty writing paper at the moment so more of those.

I have no idea! I can never think of anything for myself!

I'm getting some more makeup, I love makeup! But all I really want is for DD and LO to have a great time, it's not something anyone can really give me.
Oh! My consultant said that I should be able to get my induction after the 13th, which means that DH will be home for Christmas Eve (DD has been asking for that the last two years) and I can make it to her Christmas play on the 13th. Merry Christmas!

Socks. I always ask for socks. A new ceiling fan for my bedroom. My mom will get me those things and has asked for a few more, but I can't think of anything else. I want a new computer, but I think that will be on me LOL

All my perfumes are on dregs so replacements would be lovely.

What I really want is a new spare mixing bowl for my stand mixer. Really exciting huh?!?

I have no idea... other than my builtin bookshelves dh has been promising me to be built. Then probably more books.

I've seen a Radley watch I like that I was going to ask oh to buy. But he's impulsively brought me a Ralph Lauren handbag this afternoon so don't know if I'm allowed anything else :haha:
There's a bare minerals make up palette that I've got my eye on but I think SIL has got me that already!
Other than that my wants are boring, new bedroom curtains and bedding and socks lol.

I usually don't get much, money, smellies, pjs thats it

My mam is getting me pjs and dressing gown for sure and i've asked her for rihanna reb'l fleur perfume
My aunty is getting me a yankee candle
other than that i wont be getting anything else really just money

I can never remember what I want :haha: I always think of something and then forget :dohh:

I know I'm getting an Olivia Burton watch, Radley bag, Black Opium perfume, pjs and Yankees, other than that don't know what to answer when people ask, probs just Fat Face vouchers.

A baby!

I never ask for pressies...I love surprises...I dont like stuff for sake of it lol a poem or a treasure hunt would be fantastic!

I've asked family for a dinner plate set, a skillet and hair curlers.
I never ask OH for anything because I like to see what he comes up with.

Probably money off my parents, so I can buy some new clothes, having lost 2stone and 11lb left to lose, almost all my clothes are too big for me!
Other than that I dont think there's anything I want or need.

2 Pandora rings (OH has got me)
Electric toothbrush
Steam Cleaner
Yankee candle... Exciting! Haha

Already had my present from my mum and dad....a fridge lol. Though she'll probably get me some bits like pjs, bath bits, socks all stuff I love.

I've asked DH for a new changing bag but a rucksack one. Now the girls are older I don't want a huge bag to lug around. Also asked for socks pjs.

My sister has got me a salt and pepper grinder lol plus others bits she keeps secret, I think a new purse

I'm not fussed over clothes, make up etc. It's all about new socks/pjs/slippers and house stuff...people think I'm mad when I suggest a casserole dish lol.

As long as my girls and immediate family are happy, so am I.

:)

ive asked for a gold necklace, as its what i want to wear on the wedding day so saves me buying one :haha: and some nail varnish. maybe some fluffy pjs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->