What do your boobs look like?

try2breathe

Reaction score
Mine are hideous. They are covered in huge stretch marks, and they itch. My boobs were tiny to begin with, so the fact that they've blown up has probably made it worse. My areolas are freakishly enormous. I have stabbing pain from time to time in each boob, but it's not bad. Also, one of my nipples was cracked and bleeding this morning. All in all: so gross! I'm exclusively expressing so maybe the pump is more abusive than the baby would be!

my boobs look like two dryed out tea bags :rofl: but remember, there feeding your baby it doesnt matter what they look like just thing of the good they are doing, and yes, it might well be that the pump is doing more damage then baby would be, is there any reason your expressing rarther than feeding straight from the breast?

She refused to latch despite my efforts and the help of multiple lactation consultants. We tried lots of options, but expressing is working pretty well and thankfully I have no supply problems.
I'm really not concerned about my boobs from a cosmetic standpoint but just want to know if they're normal!

I only bf/ expressed for 3 months, my nipples are still healing form the abuse I received from my lo chomping on them, expressing also caused nipple trauma:nope:

They were a D cup but have gone down to A/B and Ive always had rather large areola's :huh:... the fullness has definitely gone but I'm not fussed about it.

Oversized, covered in little cuts from her nipping me, sensetive and tbh rather ugly right now! After 20 months breastfeeding Imagine they'll look like deflated ballons when i stop! xxxxx

im breastfeeding my 4th baby...
before feeding i was a 32a so tiny too (i hated them but looking back at least they were firm and pert!! lmao) at the minute (bcos im currently feeding) they are big and covered in veins and stretchmarks and huge nipples with bumps all over the areolas - so from what you describe you are similar and normal!! lol.
i know from my last children - that about 6months after ive finished feeding they will be flat/deflated, saggy and still covered in stretchmarks - pancake boobies and eventually go back to a 32a, but never like they were before :( on the plus side the areolas do go smaller and not bumpy lol and also lighten back up!
sorry i wish i could tell you different!!
ive told my dp i will definatly need a boobjob and deserve one after feeding 4!!!
:) xx

She refused to latch despite my efforts and the help of multiple lactation consultants. We tried lots of options, but expressing is working pretty well and thankfully I have no supply problems.
I'm really not concerned about my boobs from a cosmetic standpoint but just want to know if they're normal!

i was just wondering if there was a reason for it thats all :) well done you for expressing though some mums just give up! they sound pretty normal to me, as someone else said, when there empty they will look like de-flated balloons, bit like mine lol, im waiting for them too fill back up again! :happydance:

From what I can tell, my boobs look the exact same to me except for the fact that they are bigger. I didn't get stretchmarks during my pregnancy on my boobs or my tummy etc...I just went from a C to a DD in size. My nipples are a wee bit darker than they were previously, but overall I haven't noticed any huge difference.

before feeding i was a 32a so tiny too (i hated them but looking back at least they were firm and pert!! lmao) at the minute (bcos im currently feeding) they are big and covered in veins and stretchmarks and huge nipples with bumps all over the areolas - so from what you describe you are similar and normal!! lol.
i know from my last children - that about 6months after ive finished feeding they will be flat/deflated, saggy and still covered in stretchmarks - pancake boobies and eventually go back to a 32a, but never like they were before :( on the plus side the areolas do go smaller and not bumpy lol and also lighten back up!
ive told my dp i will definatly need a boobjob and deserve one after feeding 4!!!

We are really selling breastfeeding, aren't we :haha: Ha! Deffo worth the lumps n bumps n sagginess though lol ,I dont feel so bad now! xxx

We are really selling breastfeeding, aren't we :haha: Ha! Deffo worth the lumps n bumps n sagginess though lol ,I dont feel so bad now! xxx

LMAO!! :dohh: forgot to mention.... all in all deffo worth it.. i wouldnt be doing it 4th time round if it wasent :flower:

Mine are big and covered in strech marks but they were from pregnancy not breastfeeding. Although they are fading now!
To be quite honest though, i dont care what they look like, they are two amazing things and they could be round my ankles for all i care because being pregnant and feeding LO is oh so worth it! Plus, if they're good enough for LO!!

Mine look nasty.

Awww hun, bet bubs doesn't think so :flower: xxx

She probably dose lol they are huge and saggy so its a mission to get her to stay in the right position and once iv got them right she often knock's them out of the right place.

I had that trouble at that start, plus bleeding nipples, ouch, can still remember the pain now- worse than labour. I remember sat there rigid not daring to move once i finally gother latched on properly lol :haha: Just hard cos they're mouths are so tiny but deffo gets easier as they grow :thumbup:

Mine are hideously covered in stretch marks :( and are two cup sizes bigger but I don't mind too much.

I had that trouble at that start, plus bleeding nipples, ouch, can still remember the pain now- worse than labour. I remember sat there rigid not daring to move once i finally gother latched on properly lol :haha: Just hard cos they're mouths are so tiny but deffo gets easier as they grow :thumbup:

I used to do the same :dohh: it was sooo painful!

I think I am lucky as mine are exactly the same as they have always been, barring the fact that they are huge sometimes!!!

xxx

after BF my daughters and loosing 3 stone in a month mine looked like spaniels ears or small apples in a sock. I had a boob job because I hated them so much. Then I fell pregnant with Alex and my biggest fear was that I couldnt BF him but I could and still am :happydance: so now they look horrific because the boobs limp over the implants but I dont care becasue I could breast feed my son and that means the world to me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->