What do your tween and teens get up to? help!?

M

Michelle80

My son is 12 almost 13 and of course does not play with toys anymore. And he dosent want to spend time with me doing bored games or any 'fun' activities He just wants to watch TV or play video games. We have limited this to one hour per day because when he plays or watches to much he becomes lazy and has an attitude and is very rude to me when I ask try to talk to him not to mention the sound affects he makes which are irritating.

He dosent have any friends that he can call for -he has add and falls out with them all the time and same goes if he invites anyone over, a huge fight breaks out.

He did once have a laptop where he went on a social network site but he kept sending inapropriate messages to girls and making up lies about his life which got him in to a lot of trouble at school with his peers.
We then had to confiscate the laptop and he now can only use the internet supervised which he hates so never goes on.

He is not interest in any sports, he does like swimming and he does go to fun swim but thats just one day a week after school.

He likes playing guitar but ends up throwing it across the room after 10 mins
Just like he did when he had guitar lessons which scared all the other students.

He just wonders around the house moaning he is bored all the time when he cant watch tv, what can i do? any suggestions would be greatfull.

Also he does get a lot of support with his add, he is also in counselling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->