What does an early pregnancy sore throat feel like?

BabyDustHopes

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been trying to conceive for three years now. This month I tried Mucinex and my period is due in a day or two, but after so much disappointment I'm waiting to test. However, today I got a strange sore throat. It feel likes it is directly in the back of my mouth. I keep feeling the need to clear my throat but it makes it feel worse. Anyone ever had anything like this and was pregnant?

Thanks!

I did, a few days ago. It felt like the very beginning of a really sore throat, but it never got any worse. Lasted for 2 days then went away. I noticed it when I swallowed or tried to clear my throat.

I see you got your BFP yesterday! That's exciting! Hopefully it'll be the same for me.. I am about two days away from being due. It just feels really scratchy and came outta nowhere lol

Thank you! Did yours feel like it was just sitting on the back of your tongue almost? Mine is kind of an annoying itch...

Yes, it did feel like that. It might have been a coincidence that it happened right before a BFP but who knows! I'll link my journal because I wrote it in there, just a sec

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2189873-ttc-3-our-rainbow-baby.html

Thanks for the link! It was helpful. This month is the first time I've ever felt that heavy boob feeling. I hope this is my month :)

Ugh wicked Aunt Flo came... Early too :/ thanks for your posts though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->