what does breech feel like? how to get baby to flip?

7th_heaven

pregnant with our 8th
Reaction score
i am feeling serious action(not just fluttering) at my cervix. i hardly feel any action at all above my underwear line. i am 30 weeks and this has been happening for the past 3-4 weeks.
i have looked on "spinningbabies" website- but it's kind of confusing to navigate so i just want someone to shoot it straight.
what do i do to fix this? i've been trying inversions- only done it a couple times because i'm not %100 certain baby's breech.

i am with a practice that attends vaginal breech births but i'd love to not have to go that route.

it doesn't matter at 30 weeks since the baby doesn't usually flip until 34 weeks

A chiropractor trained in the webster technique can help depending on the reason the baby is staying breech.

I've no idea what it feels like. I was certain mine was breech but last week my MW said nope, head is down. I get lots of movement low down too.

My daughter was breech at 37 weeks, my dr said if she didnt turn round in next 3 days I'd be having a c-section. I spent 3 days on hand and knees with my bum in the air and luckily she turned!
I thought this baby was head down as I get 95% of movements above my bellybutton, but she's breech at 32 weeks.
Don;t worry, baby has plenty of time to get the right way around x

last week i did three hand stands in the pool (shoulder height water)- and baby is in a MUCH better position. no longer cervical kicks. feeling them above my belly button- so i'm pretty convinced he's righted himself.

My first was breech, but I always felt his kicks at my ribs. He was a frank breech, with both his feet near his head. Still had an all-natural birth though, despite the doctors! Hope everything goes well for you!

In case the baby doesn't flip, I heard acupuncture and hypnosis are both good options. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->