What does early pregnancy cramps feel like?e

TeirrahBea

Reaction score
I thought i'd come on first trimester as you girls will know, how does early pregnancy cramps feel?

I had brown blood when i wiped two days ago, nothing since, and i've been cramping as if im coming on for like...6 or 8 days now. And usually i cramp more frequently and more painfully for exactly 4 days before im going to come on. and i never have unexplained blood.
My boobs are massive, but my boob size does sometimes get massive before or during my period due to hormone levels.

I feel as if im going to come on my period. My partner keeps telling me to take a pregnancy test, but im so reluctant as this is our fourth month trying, with being disappointed with 10 pregnancy tests and a chemical in january. I then feel these cramps and say 'no, im definitely going to come on' but nothing yet.

im not sure when i ovulated as i dont track it and my periods are irregular by one or two weeks every cycle.

i just am so scared to be disappointed :( but let me know what you experienced!:kiss:

My early cramps felt very similar to my period cramps, or the "I really have to poop" cramps. (a little TMI, I know). As for my breasts, I am one of those that my breasts got sore and swollen every period. This is slightly different now, because where they would only get sore before, now every so often I get a quick sharp pain in them that goes away almost immediately. I never used to get that before.

ive been getting the breast pains aswell!!
i took a pregnancy test with clearblue digital and it says im pregnant 2-3 weeks! :)

Congrats! Welcome to the uncomfortable world of the first trimester!!

They felt just like AF cramps but were on and off rather than constant. I had brown CM 6dpo, and got my bfp 9dpo (bfn 8dpo).. so it took 3 days after implantation to show positive. I would try to test tomorrow with FMU. First response is the best! If it's a bfn, give it a few days and test again :) Spotting is a great sign.. Good luck!!

Sorry just saw your post! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

thank you everyone :) im so happy and excited, but obv so scared as its early days and anything can happen :( xxx

thank you everyone :) im so happy and excited, but obv so scared as its early days and anything can happen :( xxx

Check out the "I'm happy and thinking positive" thread. And always look at the bright side... like... there is a 70% chance you will carry the baby to full term. The odds are more in your favor than you think ;)

ive been getting the breast pains aswell!!
i took a pregnancy test with clearblue digital and it says im pregnant 2-3 weeks! :)

Aww congratulations!!! Welcome to the first trimester! Be positive :D xx

Hi there! I know this is a old post but I'm going through the same thing! I'm 6dpo and when I woke up this my ending I had awful period like cramps that were radiating from my lower stomach, hips and back.. it lasted for several hours and now I've been bloated and having just mild cramps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->