What does everyone think about juno??

i saw it a few months ago before i was in the situation myself and even then i thought it wasnt realistic, loved it tho! its really funny but definalty the most unrealistic portrayal of unplanned teen pregnancy ever lol the soundtrack is good aswell :) Ive been watching "the secret life of the american teenager" on youtube and i gotta say thats a hell of a lot more realistic if your looking to see what its like!

i agree with ''shocker'' the secret life of the american teenager is really good & juno is unrealistic & just goes on & on it annoyed m alot but the looks she got are realistic ones

=]

I kind of want to kick Juno really. She seems like being pregnant is no big deal at her age. And she doesn't seem to give a shit about the baby. Like "oh darn i'm pregnant, lets give the baby up so I can be a teenager." Bull. And yes the secret life is more realistic.

I love juno, and I didn't think she didn't care about the baby, she cared alot and thats why she gave him/her up, she crys at the end in the hospital..
I love the soundtrack too

Secret life is good, I don't really find that one realistic everyone is so over dramatic..but its still fun to watch.

Don't watch The Secret Life...

Meh, Juno wasn't TOO unrealistic. I mean yes it's a bit far fetched that the guy adopting your baby wants you.. lol. Buuuut aside from that, could be a true story. I agree, she did care about that baby. Putting your baby up for adoption does not mean you don't care about him/her, girls do that out of love.. they love their babies just as much as the girls who keep their babies.. generally. You know there are exceptions I guess like drug addict prostitutes that don't care to raise their baby etc. iykwim.

Don't watch The Secret Life...

Meh, Juno wasn't TOO unrealistic. I mean yes it's a bit far fetched that the guy adopting your baby wants you.. lol. Buuuut aside from that, could be a true story. I agree, she did care about that baby. Putting your baby up for adoption does not mean you don't care about him/her, girls do that out of love.. they love their babies just as much as the girls who keep their babies.. generally. You know there are exceptions I guess like drug addict prostitutes that don't care to raise their baby etc. iykwim.

I didn't mean like she didn't care thats why she put it up for adoption. I just mean she didn't seem to be emotional attached the whole way threw. But again , I watch the Secret Life so i'm used to the drama that she had. So yeah.

But it's also just a movie lol there are time constraints etc. That wasn't what they wanted to focus on I guess, but it would have been good to see them show what it's really like for girls who carry then deliver babies they won't get to raise. I agree it was weird she just goes back to her normal life after she has the baby.

I think it kinda portrayed it as been quite easy really, it didn't show any of the ups and downs that we all really go through during pregnancy, it kinda showed her to have it easy, and her parents seemed to just accept the fact she was gonna have it and give it up, they didn't even say anything. I dunno...
I enjoyed it though, the character of Juno was funny, soundtrack was amazing as well! xx

actually, that was my favorite movie for a while. It actually still is my favorite. It may not be realistic but it's still a good movie.

The secret life of the american teenager however, that show is starting to annoy me, it's not really that realistic either. Plus all Amy does is whine..

I fully love Juno! :) It also lives in my massive DVD collection. I dont think it was made to be overly realistic to be honest, just a funny teen film. They could of made it a tad more realistic i think cos as you all well know that is not at all what pregnancy is like. I think all my friends think im living in some kind of Juno movie at the moment and its all cracking jokes and eating loads which gets quite anoying lol. I do think at the end it sends out the more serious message that when you have a baby no matter what happends, wether you keep the baby or have it adopted that your child will always be a part of you forever. Also its a damn good film to have a cry to when your feeling abit yuck with morning sickness and you just want to slob about lol :)

x

Everyone is talking about 'The secret life of the american teenager'
I have no idear what this is?
can someone help me out please!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

actually, the night i thought i might be pregnant, i could NOT sleep... so i stayed up all night waiting for asda to open at 8am so i could go buy a test. watched juno that night so it will always remind me of getting my wonderful :bfp:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->