What does ib look like?

Reaction score
So if yoive been following me i have af 36 days average af due on 25th but ive had sone brown light pink spotting today..some negative tests and hcg was 2 about week ago..what does ib look like..red brown?? Not sure if af is coming early .. And having cramping ..maybe af is coming..but this cycle has bern wierd sore boobs for about 2 weeks..i dont chart or anything..ntnp at this time.. Never had ib before with other pregnancies..when does ib happen?

In all 3 of my pregnancies, I've only had it once that I noticed (this pregnancy) and it was literally like, I wiped and there was about a pea sized brown ish smear of cervical mucus. It happened right at the same time I was having some cramping. I also thought AF was coming, which was really weird as it was about 5 days early (10 dpo). I'd taken a pregnancy test that morning and it was obviously negative. So I just thought my period was coming. I assume now that was possibly IB? Cramping went away about a day or so later and period never showed. I was frustrated and took another test about 6 days later and it was positive (day after AF was due).

Wow ok thank you...its bright red now ughh so maybe af is here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"