What does it feel like?

That is true of me too north star. These are the worst "I got my BFP on the first month fo trying!" Yep makes me very jealous and wonder why I try every month for two plus years and nothing happens NOTHING! my period is as regular as the sun coming up everyday. So pleaze if u get your ;bfp the first month trying keep it to yourself or post it on the we are fertile myrtles site.

Eva I kind of know what you mean, I feel happy for those who I talk to regularly when they get their BFPs but when it's someone who's just joined the forum and jumps into a thread on about their second ever post and says "I got my BFP" :growlmad: I'm kind of thinking "Who the **** are YOU"?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

OK then, next random new person who does this on one of the 35+ threads I WILL say Who the F**are you then? LOL

OK then, next random new person who does this on one of the 35+ threads I WILL say Who the F**are you then? LOL

I'm going looking for someone that is random & posts their bfp so I can see the train wreck insue..........LOL

Heh heh I'm ready - bet no one does it now for weeks though.

I do have to apologise to you both & infact all the other ladies here. I have been so obsessed with my ttc journey, that I have blocked out everyone elses journey & haven't given congrats & hugs & advice when it was due.
I've been pretty self absorbed & found myself many times breaking down hearing of others bfp news. I kept thinking "why not me?" Jealousy, not a good thing & I'm sorry for that :(

I truely happy for you ladies that have been getting their bfp's, I'm sorry that I havent been showing it. We ALL deserve that bfp......so lets get workin on it!

Sending lots of love, hugs & :dust: to you all!! :hugs::hugs:

:hugs:
Really, this is exactly how I feel :hugs:
Ttc is obsessive and jealously inducing. There's no way around it. We all understand what you're saying.

Eva...I have been feeling like I am going to be 'left behind' today...:hugs:...I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I love you guys!

I almost want to post a BFP message just so you get to vent but that would be lying and I'm a christian girl.

So instead I'm wasting my second post in this thread on sending baby dust!:dust::dust:

I have to be completely honest here.

I just flat out don't look at bfp announcements. It upsets me, so I avoid it.

I always hated the 'my first month of trying got me a BFP' announcements too. I understand the jealousy completely. It feels like those who have been trying long term or havent had a loss dont deserve it. No, thats not the right words. Just that someone else deserves it more, is what I mean. Its easier to be happy for someone who has had a hard time.

I will post $5 (AUD) to whoever posts "Who the f&ck are you then" on the next "got my BFP after only trying for a month" thread. :haha:

Mellybelle that is such an Australian thing to have a bet on it ha hah ha.

Now there's a bit of a race on to bitchslap that first random BFP announcement LOL, with the time difference I think my money is on Eva or Indigo, will beat me to it. Unless the random is in the UK, hmmm....

I always hated the 'my first month of trying got me a BFP' announcements too. I understand the jealousy completely. It feels like those who have been trying long term or havent had a loss dont deserve it. No, thats not the right words. Just that someone else deserves it more, is what I mean. Its easier to be happy for someone who has had a hard time.

I will post $5 (AUD) to whoever posts "Who the f&ck are you then" on the next "got my BFP after only trying for a month" thread. :haha:

Whats that in USD? :haha:

Hell...if I'm in the 2ww, I'll do it for free!.....IF DMom's gang doesn't beat me to it....

Hell...if I'm in the 2ww, I'll do it for free!.....IF DMom's gang doesn't beat me to it....

Who the phuck are you talking about, lol!

Damn, my feet are everywhere!

Eva, I just read this thread...never make apologies for the way you feel! You have to be able to vent when you need to....but, keep it up and I will send you one of my special chicken dinners, lol. :haha:

I never had O' pain before. After my first cycle of clomid, I felt ALL KINDS OF O' CRAMPS! It was not like AF cramps- more like "twinge" cramping- more centralized with some right/left switching "dull" aches in the lower region. I also felt increased pee/urgency (kind of like a UTI---but it wasn't)
The cramps & pain/twinging was almost constant & lasted for several days. Perhaps just OVERSTIMULATION from Clomid?
This month is my 2nd cycle with Clomid- I FEEL NO O pain at all- other signs though!!

Ovulation pain?

Hot flash?

TIA....:flower::flower::flower:

:coffee:

Indigo wen I got my bfp in may I was in agony wen I ovulated,it was on the rite hand side and I could hardly walk,it felt like someone was trying to bury themselves in my tummy,ouch also was warm from that day and every day after that,:hugs::kiss::hugs:

mine this cycle was like what you described despie but i had ovulation pain on both sides. I know for sure it was ovulation pains because i get a pattern of EWCM then a positive OPK then EWCM then pains. Hope your ok despie :hugs:xx

LOL you ladies are too funny, but i do have to agree, its a bit annoying when people pop on and say "I got my bfp the first month" ummm then why did you even bother looking for a place like this, i mean what makes a person like that look for a message board in the first place, i mean most of us start looking for support when we have been TTC for a while and want some answers, not when we just start out on month one, you know what i mean. Sometimes i go in and look at the bfp announcements, just to give me hope that it can really happen, but a lot of times i just wont read them. I am now going to be watching the threads to see if anybody posts that they got their bfp the first month, i am going to grab some popcorn and have fun watching what happens lol.

As for feeling ovulation, i never did until after i started fertility drugs, when you have 4 or 5 eggs on each side trust me you know where your ovarys are at lol. I would be fine if i was sitting, but getting up or sitting down hurt really bad, its kind of like a pinchy cramp if that makes any sense, its the kind of thing that you just want to rub that area to make it go away. Now i can feel it every month, and for me it switches from the right to the left for each cycle, although usually the right side will hurt more, except for this one, this one the left side really hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->