What does it feel like?

onmymind17: I thought if you O'd more than one egg it could be from both sides.

I'm not on any medication but I almost always have pain on both sides. It may not be at the same time but it happens most months.

I think everyday I find out I'm werid in another way. :shrug:

its kind of like a pinchy cramp if that makes any sense, its the kind of thing that you just want to rub that area to make it go away.

Yes....it does...a localized pinching pain...?
I had it for the first time for 3-4 days, on and off, on my left side, but now it's gone...but I could never call it cramps because it was so localized....so I don't know....:shrug:

I have two types of pain that I associate with Ov.

The first is sharp right where my ovaries are and sometimes continue for for 30 mins or so. Or the sharp pain will happen once or twice several times in a day with long intervals in between.

After the first occurs I usually will have a mild dull ache of and on for three days that usually last 15 min each time. This can sometimes happen twice in a day or 20 I just never know.

love your profile pic its fab hahah :haha:

Well I now know that the side with the pain isn't necessarily the side you ovulate from( I always assumed it was), thanks Junebug for ultrasounding yourself and sharing the findings :thumbup:

Wish I had an ultrasound machine............

wouldn't need my webmd app anymore :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->