What does ovulation feel like to you?

HopefulPony

Mummy to Porge and Bobbin
Reaction score
I don't know that I've ever felt ovulation before, but I am on what I think is ovulation day and just felt a brief, sharp pang on the left side of my abdomen, only lasted a second. Could it be ovulation?

I don't feel anything during ovulation.

Well, I take that back, I did once a couple of years ago. And it was basically every pregnancy symptom in the book! Man, that was annoying. We also happened to have unprotected sex on o day and I was on Mirena at the time, so I was sure I was going to have an oops bfp! It may have just been that the hormones were wearing off (this was right around the 5-year mark having Mirena) and if that was my first o in many years it may have been a super strong one.

A lot of women feel sharp pangs when the follicle bursts and releases the egg. FX that's what you're feeling!

I feel a lot of pain. Usually around 5 days of lower abdomen cramps and aches which usually clears up after O day and then comes back a day or two before AF.

When I fell pregnant with DD I correctly told the lady doing to ultrasound which side the egg came from because the pain was so severe.

I feel a lot of pain. Usually around 5 days of lower abdomen cramps and aches which usually clears up after O day and then comes back a day or two before AF.

When I fell pregnant with DD I correctly told the lady doing to ultrasound which side the egg came from because the pain was so severe.

I think I will be in th same position if I catch!

I was crampy for about a week before I ovulated and I'm still crampy now. Was my first month on soy. Hope it's successful!

Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

I also got mild period pain around the time i was expecting my period even though i had got my BFP. It freaked me out but apparently it's completely normal.

I'm reminding myself this time around that if i do get a BFP that i mustn't worry myself if i still get some aches. I think i'm just very sensitive to anything i feel with my body.. a blessing and a curse :dohh:

I'm the same! Anytime anything starts happening in the uterine area, I start cramping! I always get cramps in early pregnancy.

I get a sharp pain during my fertile time. Just feels like stabbing for a few seconds from my ovary. Usually it will do that a few times. :) Do you temp or use OPKs? those will help you confirm that you are getting your LH surge and then temping to confirm you did O. Either way I hope you BD a lot :)

Feels like I got stabbed with a steak knife on one side of my lower stomach and lasts for about a day... Depends.

I cramp for a few days before but once I get my positive opk I get very tender down there and cramps are very sore. X

I cramp for a few days too. Usually the day of or the day before I feel quite sick, tired and just plain gross. Doesn't really make DTD very easy!! I feel which side it happens from as well, and go from a period type pain to very sore. I'm a bit over it TBH. It's not pleasant.

Yeah I feel so sick today! And sore and dtd is uncomfortable! I actually took paracetamol today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->