What does round ligament pain feel like?

Christinee

Reaction score
So last night I had this uncomfortable pain in my lower left pelvic area that lasted like 20 - 30 minutes.. It wasn't really sever but just uncomfortable.. Like a pulling and sort of crampy feeling... I was wondering if that was round ligament or some other sort of growing pain?

That's what it sounds like from what I've read, (and I think I've had mild ones of these already) but I'm bumping this up because I'd like to hear real-life answers too.

I did a Google search and I am pretty sure that is what it was now... I've felt it before in this pregnancy but I think last night it just lingered around a little longer than it has before.

Round Ligament pain for me was an excruciatingly 'acute' pain that kicked when I moved or shifted from side to side in bed ...... it faded off within minutes of the initial sharp pain. I was so worried at the time I visited my OB who confirmed 99% this was Round Ligament pain. It pretty much stopped after 20 weeks.

x

Yeah when I was pregnant with ds I had round ligament pain and like a pp said, it felt like a sharp pulling pain, (usually when I was getting out of my car) so from sitting to standing position, and I've felt it a couple of times already with this pregnancy too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->