what does the fox say?

My dh introduced me to this last night. So wrong but so right! I'm obsessed!

I absolutely love it!!

A friend posted on Facebook the other day about taking his daughter out for tea and walking to catch the bus home the streets were pretty empty, so he asked her quietly "What does the fox say?" and apparently she pretty much yelled out "Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow" He was really proud of her lol

Pa pa pa pa pa pa pooooww!!!

This song has been in my head aaaall week. Its there when I go to sleep and again when I wake up!!!

Although my favourite bit is the elephant and seal!

That's the most random thing I have seen in a while. My oh is now determined to find out what afox says :)

My OH googled and its kind of like a cats scream/dog bark?

I wish I could un-watch this. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about it :haha:

I can vouch that 2 foxes going at it sounds like someone screaming horribly - I had 2 outside at 3am this morning, totally freaked me out! I thought someone was being murdered :wacko:

That video is tooooo creepy!! :haha:

Weird weird song lol. A fox sounds like a cat screaming. We could hear them where i grew up. Its a very odd noise

WTF? a fleeting moment in my life never to return and im left feeling....well i don't know lol

I've had this in my head constantly for the last week! The worst (best?) bit is that the singer can actually sing... if only the song wasn't about foxes.

Foxes sound like a woman/girl/baby being attacked, it's really freaky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->