What does this mean???

benjwool

3 Beautiul Blessings
Reaction score
Just took this today. For 2 days now have had very dark positive OPK and ovulation was 7 days ago. Anybody have this happen to them?? What does this mean??

Attachments

• opk7.jpg
    opk7.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
I take it you done an OPK test 7 days ago? What CD are you on?

I'd get BD again just incase you didn't ovulate and are now? Pregnancy can sometimes show up on a OPK too, what CD are you on?

They're usually 28 days. My cycle just got back to "normal" after a miscarriage in October (was 17 weeks :cry:)

Maybe you ull get a bfp not saying there aways right ,but i got postive opks like urs before i got my bfp. good luck .

Thanks! Congrats on your pregnancy, you must be very happy! Keep your fingers crossed for us over the next few days!

They're usually 28 days. My cycle just got back to "normal" after a miscarriage in October (was 17 weeks :cry:)

Oh hun so sorry to hear that :hugs:

Well here's hoping it's going to be a :bfp:, have you done a HPT?

I did a HPT this morning, still negative. I might go buy more OPK to see if it's still coming up positive!:hug:

So, I took another one this evening and it is still VERY DARK and I'm starting to feel like this might be a pregnancy. I hope my mind and body aren't playing tricks on me!!!

Really hoping for a BFP

I would keep bding just in case, even if you are already pregnant, its still fun!!!LOL :D Wishing you the best of luck....

Ooooooooooh exciting best of luck, an OPK was my friends first clue! xxxx

Took another one today and is much lighter than the ones before.... :(

Guess I had a late ovulation, I'll find out in 4 days.

Man do I ever hate this part! Am now 4 days away from finding out. It's hard not getting your hopes up, but don't want to get disappointed again!:dohh:

Well AF is here. This is so disappointing, I was 6 days late and getting pretty hopeful :cry:

:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->